i tunes crash

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
My I tunes library disappeared. After several phone calls to the apple store with no solution i had to drag myself over to the shop in central london. After half hour they got it all back, and assured me it wasn't my fault, so no charge. I lost some recent purchases but they said to e mail the i tunes store and i will get them back, so far so good.

NOW when i burn a CD from i tunes the first track will not play on my separate CD player, it is ok from track two onwards. If i play the same CD on the mac no problem, it plays from track one and on to the end. Its not my Cd player, its not the blank Cds so? If anybody has any suggestions why it won,t burn the first track i would appreciate it.

thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    can nobody help with this?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Update to the newest version of iTunes. If the problem persists, just remove iTunes (leave all your files and settings!) and just download it clean again.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Update to the newest version of iTunes. If the problem persists, just remove iTunes (leave all your files and settings!) and just download it clean again.

thanks will try that