I hope that none of this is true

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    jrcjrc Posts: 817member
    I agree. I'd hope that a MUCH HIGHER percentage of Al Queada suffered AND suffocated in whatever containers they were put into since the sons of bitches attacked our country entirely unprovoked.

I'd hate to think that our kill ratio was a louse 5,000 out of 8,000 of those slime.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    rick1138rick1138 Posts: 938member
    Just as I thought-the world is degenerating into savagery.By the way,the attacks,though in no way justified,were not unprovoked.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    jrcjrc Posts: 817member
    [quote]Originally posted by Rick1138:

<strong>Just as I thought-the world is degenerating into savagery.By the way,the attacks,though in no way justified,were not unprovoked.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Thanks Rick11229929. I didn't remember all those innocent workers in the three buildings sitting there pissing on Afghans before the attack. I'm glad you're on the ball.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    They did bad things.

They are uncivilised.

We do bad things.

But they did them FIRST so that's OK.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    [quote]

Thanks Rick11229929. I didn't remember all those innocent workers in the three buildings sitting there pissing on Afghans before the attack. I'm glad you're on the ball.

<hr></blockquote>

You don't know the full story,the US government was threatening to take out the Taliban government before September 11.Of course the workers in the building were innocent,I know people who died,I said that the attack was in no way justified,but it was not unprovoked.Open your eyes to what is really going on,and maybe there will be real peace in the world,but responding with ignorance and savagery will only lead to more violence and hate.The US has not always conducted itself justly,which is part of the reason groups like al Queda exist.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    There are other reasons that groups like AlQueda exist that have absolutely nothing to do with America . . . There is something intrinsic to their thought that has them looking for enemies. The US does much that seems to many to be unjust (noone can deny this, even if you believe that everything we do is just not everyone does) But truly when you say that we provoked the attack, in a way that is more than merely seen through the eyes of AQ, then I think its up to you to point it out: where and how? surely not through our support of Israel....
  • Reply 7 of 7
    We were threatening to take out the Taliban,there were plans being laid before 9/11 to invade Afghanistan.I'm just pointing out that the the attack was not entirely unprovoked.Is America the great Satan? No,of course not,but we have commited atrocities in other countries,we have not always been a force of good.Of course Al queda has never been a force of good,and they are people who simply are looking for someone to hate,as you point out,but stories like the one above of US forces involved in atrocities turn my stomach,in cases like this I can't defend all the actions of my country to the rest of the world.I'm tired of any criticism of the US government being seen as support for the enemy.If we become like the monsters we oppose we have won nothing.