Obama tethers an American iPad to his Canadian BlackBerry

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 67
    Easy - a portable TelePrompTer. No empty suit should leave home without one!
  • Reply 62 of 67
    chronsterchronster Posts: 1,894member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShaolinDave View Post

Post disappeared. I guess the AppleInsider moderators are Obama fans.

OR, this isn't a political site, and whatever sort of mindless conservative propaganda-driven dribble you posted was just so out of place, it deserved to be deleted

PALIN 2012!
  • Reply 63 of 67
    chronsterchronster Posts: 1,894member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ericblr View Post

However, I dont think we need to be the worlds policemen, and I find it rather predictable that the left has all of the sudden gone from anti-war to "Its ok if a Democrat does it".

I told myself not to get into this, but dude, WAKE UP. Both sides do it. You're all full of crap!
  • Reply 64 of 67
    Quote:

Are you not?
  • Reply 65 of 67
    ericblrericblr Posts: 172member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chronster View Post

I told myself not to get into this, but dude, WAKE UP. Both sides do it. You're all full of crap!

Oh I know. You're right, both parties keep trying to get us involved in the middle east when we should just stay the heck out, and let the 3rd century throwbacks fight amongst themselves.

I was just simply pointing out the previous poster's inconsistencies in his erroneous data. Regardless of the semantics surrounding our endless middle east meddling, we need to stop. It will never get us anywhere.
  • Reply 66 of 67
    macgregormacgregor Posts: 1,434member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gabberattack View Post

Well, you forgot one thing. UN is just a toy here to make it look legal and the goal is the same: OIL. So called "Libyan opposition" that is assisted by USA & NATO in "dethroning the Gaddafi" are nobody else but former members of Gaddafi government backed up by all radicals seeking to take the power to satisfy their own desires... the same people who actively assisted him in the past to kill those innocent citizens.... so at the end it will just replace one mass killer with another one along with allowing radicals to take part in new government. And unfortunately in this case WEST and AL-Quaeda are surprisingly on the same side. It reminds me of supporting the rebels in Afghanistan against Soviets... the same people then later turned against US and the result was 9/11. Any support for the radicals will sooner or later turn against you.

But it is still ironic that the West is taking sides in a battle between the leader of a much hated regime and his former effective deputy. "

Um yeah, we get that arming enemies of our enemies is a bad idea ... that is why this time it has been done differently ... or do you not get it.
  • Reply 67 of 67
    macgregormacgregor Posts: 1,434member
    Quote:

I guess, "Mr. 15 posts," the moderators understand the difference between a casual foray into politics and a stupid, mean-spirited crap load of unfunny and useless hate drivel. Or maybe you just like that kind of thing. You don't have to be pro-President Obama to dislike Rot'n Apple's stupid posts.

If you don't like their editorial policies, then maybe you better go back to GretaWire to complain to all of your friends.