Motorola XOOM

Posted:
in AAPL Investors edited January 2014
Does anyone want to buy a very slightly used (like one hour) Motorola XOOM?

The iPad is much simpler and also a more integrated and robust experience for the user. If you have any questions about the XOOM, feel free to ask them on this post and I will answer the best I can.

One funny thing about the XOOM... Because Adobe blew it on Flash being ready for Android, the device does not play ANY videos when visiting web sites. I was testing espn.com and marketwatch.com, On espn, it shows a photo where the video is supposed to be. On marketwatch it says (click here for the latest version of adobe flash The XOOM... experience the internet the way it is supposed to be (sarcasm being laid on pretty thick)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by golfman View Post

If you have any questions about the XOOM, feel free to ask them on this post and I will answer the best I can.

How many drugs were you on when you bought one six days before the launch of the iPad 2?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

How many drugs were you on when you bought one six days before the launch of the iPad 2?

I plan on returning it. I bought it to see if I felt there was any kind of a real threat to iOS... There is not.

I have an iPad now and I will definitely be buying the iPad 2 (and keeping it)!
  • Reply 3 of 5
    I need someone to help me to understand exactly what the process is of downside,of creating a websitye like this, thank you!

sports line enthusiest are welcome to file all bets here too!! go carolina tarheels!!
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Everything has its own beauty. I use the phone over the iPhone. It's very clever.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ct.nguyen00 View Post

Everything has its own beauty. I use the phone over the iPhone. It's very clever.

Every site has its own spam. The XOOM isn't a phone. You're not a very clever spambot.