&

for

The power of Google.

[ 06-21-2002: Message edited by: TigerWoods99 ]

[ 06-21-2002: Message edited by: TigerWoods99 ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 18
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    You never give up on "the NBA is fixed" do you?
  • Reply 2 of 18
    tigerwoods99tigerwoods99 Posts: 2,633member
    Hey, you gotta admit that was good.
  • Reply 3 of 18
    Well it'ss not that hard to get pictures from Google.
  • Reply 4 of 18
    No, it's finding the right combination.
  • Reply 5 of 18
    It really isn't that hard.
  • Reply 6 of 18
    jutusjutus Posts: 272member
    Jesus Christ you two. Everyone can see that you're desperately in love with each other. Why hide your feelings?
  • Reply 7 of 18
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    I can't stand professional basketball, and academic ball is barely tolerable.

You've got every Tyrone Q. Ghetto out there trying to get into money through basketball, because he has no other prospects, isn't smart enough to apply himself, and thinks everyone will like him because he's a *cool* basketball player.

I don't need to support that.

To be fair, the NFL is not much better, and MLB is getting there.
  • Reply 8 of 18
    hegorhegor Posts: 160member
    I guess there is always the MSL!
  • Reply 9 of 18
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    I give Tiger credit for finding the most frighteningly cheesy pic of David Stern I've ever seen.

Jeff
  • Reply 10 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by jutus:

<strong>Jesus Christ you two. Everyone can see that you're desperately in love with each other. Why hide your feelings?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yep. I didn't think it was that obvious.
  • Reply 11 of 18
    David Stern has now hired a hit man to gun me down! Watch ya back dogg!
  • Reply 12 of 18
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member

+

+

=

• Reply 13 of 18
    LMAO.

That looks nothing like me.
  • Reply 14 of 18
    BTW I HATE drugs and alcohol A LOT.
  • Reply 15 of 18
    2gigman2gigman Posts: 12member
    I was at the Lakers "drive by" parade. It was a Black, White and Brown love fest! Absolutely awesome. Even the LAPD had smiles on their faces. I'm ready for next years parade. We were all yellow and purple people. Sweet...

[quote]You've got every Tyrone Q. Ghetto out there trying to get into money through basketball, because he has no other prospects, isn't smart enough to apply himself, and thinks everyone will like him because he's a *cool* basketball player.<hr></blockquote>

CosmoNut, big money has tainted every professional sport. Just don't watch it.
  • Reply 16 of 18
    jrcjrc Posts: 817member
    I agree. Watching Los Angeles win time after time thrills me just as much as watching Tiger Woods win time after time.
  • Reply 17 of 18
    I honestly wish some of these pussies would challenge Tiger a bit more. Look at The Masters this year. They all dropped like flies because they knew Tiger was on the prowl. Still Tiger was awesome, but I was hoping for a bit more excitement on Sunday at Bethpage. He played awesome though for how hard that course was, it's just too bad Lefty has to choke all the time.
  • Reply 18 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by TigerWoods99:

<strong>I honestly wish some of these pussies would challenge Tiger a bit more. Look at The Masters this year. They all dropped like flies because they knew Tiger was on the prowl. Still Tiger was awesome, but I was hoping for a bit more excitement on Sunday at Bethpage. He played awesome though for how hard that course was, it's just too bad Lefty has to choke all the time.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I'm guessing you missed the Azinger interview? Challenge Tiger? Please. He's just that much better than everyone else.