Apple launches new Support Communities social online forums

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    noirdesirnoirdesir Posts: 1,027member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mstone View Post

The Discussions and iTunes are two completely different accounts. I don't think apple would try to match them up

You might want to reconsider that statement, this is what you get when you click on 'Log in' on Apple's discussions page:

Apple clearly says that an AppleID is what is used in the iTunes Store, unless you create two separate AppleIDs, the AppleID used for the discussions page is exactly the same as the one used for iTunes etc.
  • Reply 42 of 45
    mstonemstone Posts: 11,510member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by noirdesir View Post

You might want to reconsider that statement, this is what you get when you click on 'Log in' on Apple's discussions page:

Apple clearly says that an AppleID is what is used in the iTunes Store, unless you create two separate AppleIDs, the AppleID used for the discussions page is exactly the same as the one used for iTunes etc.

Thanks for the correction. Apparently I do have two separate accounts.
  • Reply 43 of 45
    john.bjohn.b Posts: 2,742member
    Thanks guys!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mstone View Post

Thanks for the correction. Apparently I do have two separate accounts.

And apparently I *need* two separate accounts! I'll have to get right on that!
  • Reply 44 of 45
    And Apple will still delete all the shit they don't like.
  • Reply 45 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by John.B View Post

And apparently I *need* two separate accounts! I'll have to get right on that!

I've got four...

One for my US iTune account, one for my UK iTunes account, one for my Hong Kong iTunes account, and one for apple hardware registration in Hong Kong. Definitely could have combined the last two...