Aren't Austrailians stupid

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Need i say more.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    mimacmimac Posts: 872member
    I lived in Australia for a year or so and I can tell you, they aint stupid, they've got a great work ethic (work to live, while the rest of us just seem to live to work!) and they know how to enjoy themselves! Great outdoor life, social life and a beautiful country.

And don't forget the beer!
  • Reply 2 of 6
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Australia is the country I would move to if America blew up. You have to have a contingency plan.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by Outsider:

<strong>Australia is the country I would move to if America blew up. You have to have a contingency plan.</strong><hr></blockquote>

America blow up? An excellent idea. Pity for you I have already set it into motion. You may have thought of something useful for once in you wretched existence.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Thanks for the compliment my English brother! You are truly a charmer and word-magician. You make us Americans and Australians look like unintelligible oafs.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by Outsider:

<strong>Thanks for the compliment my English brother! You are truly a charmer and word-magician. You make us Americans and Australians look like unintelligible oafs.</strong><hr></blockquote>

That's not enough of a challenge for one as gifted as myself. Quite frankly your unintelligible oaf of a president gets your image across quite pleasingly.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    [quote]Originally posted by Psychobabble:

<strong>Need i say more.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yes. If you're going to make a statement like that please back it up with some kind of substance.

Jamie