IBooks download in Europe

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014
Going on vacation soon from US to Europe. If I have decent WiFi access will I be able to purchase and download a book from the IBook store?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    tontontonton Posts: 14,067
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Don P View Post

Going on vacation soon from US to Europe. If I have decent WiFi access will I be able to purchase and download a book from the IBook store?

Yes, 100%. I live in Hong Kong, where there's no iBooks store and no iTunes music or video store. We do have apps, though not all that are available in the US. I haven't even visited the US in four years. I can download as many iBooks as I want, and buy music and rent TV shows and movies for my Apple TV, refilling my US iTunes account along the way with gift cards bought for me, or with cards I buy myself online.

I also have a UK iTunes account and I do the same thing.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    don pdon p Posts: 9member
    I wasn't sure it would work but you've made me a believer.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Yes, 100%. I live in Hong Kong, where there's no iBooks store and no iTunes music or video store. We do have apps, though not all that are available in the US. I haven't even visited the US in four years. I can download as many iBooks as I want, and buy music and rent TV shows and movies for my Apple TV, refilling my US iTunes account along the way with gift cards bought for me, or with cards I buy myself online.

I also have a UK iTunes account and I do the same thing.