A freaking car just blew up...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
A car just exploded outside of my apartment... like 20 yards away. It was parked, and all of a sudden the building shook. I was under the impression that cars tended not to spontaneously combust while parked...

It blew up on the Russian block of the neighborhood, I blame them ;-)

Seriously though, kind of messed up. I took some pictures, but of course, the film I had loaded in my Nikon was 100 ASA and I loaned out my only sub f3.5 lens to a friend. Had to rewind the roll 22 exposures into it to pop in some Tri-X 400, but it was still pretty low light. Hopefully I got something usable

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    I don't know... This wouldn't have anything to do with your ex, would it?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    It was parked? Recently 'round here we've had some drag racing idiots blow-up cars using nitro. Truly stupid. Even some poor NOS installs blowing up engines on their street racers, less spectacular, but just as stupid. Please, somebody open up a few legal (closed circuit) drag strips in the GTA, so that these greasy barely post pubescent retards don't kill anyone but themselves in their butchered late model imports and muscle cars.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    [quote]Originally posted by spaceman_spiff:

<strong>I don't know... This wouldn't have anything to do with your ex, would it? </strong><hr></blockquote>

don't get me started on her... the bitch

I'm only slightly bitter