• Reply 1 of 8
    jupiteronejupiterone Posts: 1,564member
    Your device is fully charged?
  • Reply 2 of 8
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JupiterOne View Post

I would assume the implication for the question at all is that it's obviously not fully charged and still green...
  • Reply 3 of 8
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

It is fully charged unless I take it to a wi fi spot .I never saw the amber light on once.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    I'm not sure what a WiFi spot has to do with anything.

Can you be more specific? You are saying the small light on your power adapter is green right? When it is green, what does the charge indicator say? Is your battery fully charged? 97-100%?

More importantly, if you let the battery run down some, like to 60% and then you plug your adapter back in, does the light stay green? Or does it turn red?
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Quote:

I'm not sure what a WiFi spot has to do with anything.

Can you be more specific? You are saying the small light on your power adapter is green right? When it is green, what does the charge indicator say? Is your battery fully charged? 97-100%?

More importantly, if you let the battery run down some, like to 60% and then you plug your adapter back in, does the light stay green? Or does it turn red?

Light stays green when it is 60%
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Try Resetting the SMC. If that doesn't work, I'd take it to Apple.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:

Try Resetting the SMC. If that doesn't work, I'd take it to Apple.

I will do this thanks
  • Reply 8 of 8
    The AC adapter, AC/DC adapter or AC/DC converter is a type of external power supply, often enclosed in what looks like an over-sized AC plug. Other names include plug pack, plug-in adapter, adapter block, domestic mains adapter, line power adapter, or power adapter. Informal terms include wall wart, wall cube and power brick. AC adapters are used with electrical devices that require power but do not contain internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. The internal circuitry of an external power supply is very similar to the design that would be used for a built-in or internal supply.A power supply is a device that supplies electrical energy to one or more electric loads. The term is most commonly applied to devices that convert one form of electrical energy to another, though it may also refer to devices that convert another form of energy (e.g., mechanical, chemical, solar) to electrical energy. A regulated power supply is one that controls the output voltage or current to a specific value; the controlled value is held nearly constant despite variations in either load current or the voltage supplied by the power supply's energy source.