Shows that look promising for 2002-03

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Push, Nevada

CSi: Miami

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Please excuse my European ignorance but what are you talking about?? :confused:

J :cool:
  • Reply 2 of 9
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Hollywood is so unoriginal it's ridiculous. This year's best new show won't be new - Six Feet Under.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    6 Feet Under is heading south IMO.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member
    Fox has a lot of new shows coming out this Fall. It looks like all of them will be crap like last years new shows. Example:

Last Year: Tick

This Year: Firefly

Last Year: That 80s Show

This Year: Girls Club (the punk rock chick from the above show landed the role as an independant female lawyer -- no its not Ally McBeal.

I can hear fox's executives "Hey it worked once, lets try it again!!"

Last Year: Greg the Bunny

This Year: 30 Seconds to fame (ahhhhhhh somebody kill this show)

Fox can bite my shiny metal ass for not ordering new episodes of Futurama
  • Reply 5 of 9
    [quote]Originally posted by Jamie:

<strong>Please excuse my European ignorance but what are you talking about?? :confused:

J :cool: </strong><hr></blockquote>

TV shows for the 2002-03 season. i thought it would be interesting to see what people are looking forward to. it was based on the idea with the other thread about cancelled tv shows
  • Reply 6 of 9
    I'm looking forward to the new season of The Shield, its on the FX network(not sure how many of you get it). Its a really "edgy" show about a narcotics detective.

I'm also interested to see what more they can milk out of ER for the next year now that the entire original cast is gone....oh well, its only tv
  • Reply 7 of 9
    [quote]Originally posted by Dead Cillia:

<strong>I'm also interested to see what more they can milk out of ER for the next year now that the entire original cast is gone....oh well, its only tv</strong><hr></blockquote>

Noah Wyle and Sherry Stringfield are still on, aren't they? I know she left and came back, but she hasn't left again, as far as I know. Of course, every good story seems to have been done already (in some cases two or three times), so you're right, it will be interesting to see what they can milk for another season. "Not much," would be my guess.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    I can't wait to see season 3 of the Sopranos, when it comes here to Canada..
  • Reply 9 of 9
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    I, too, am waiting for "The Shield" and its second season. Unfortunately, it doesn't start until January, so...

Everything else can go to hell.

Like a fool (I should know better by now), I'll give "NYPD Blue" ONE MORE CHANCE to reclaim its former glory of the Caruso/Smits era.

Never has one show come out so strong and innovative, only to devolve into silly soap opera and Lifetime-esque plotlines.

Used to be - hands down - the best show on television. Now it's about as stirring and watchable as a Walker, Texas Ranger "very special Christmas episode".