iphone to computer question reverse-sync?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Hello,

I recently purchased a macbook air and sold my macmini. However, although I saved all documents/apps from the mini when I try to sync my iphone with it it says that all info will be deleated from iphone. Is there a way to "reverse sync all my info from iphone to my computer/itunes w/o losing it?

thanks

g

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Senuti.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cycle101 View Post

Hello,

I recently purchased a macbook air and sold my macmini. However, although I saved all documents/apps from the mini when I try to sync my iphone with it it says that all info will be deleated from iphone. Is there a way to "reverse sync all my info from iphone to my computer/itunes w/o losing it?

thanks

g

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Senuti.

Senuti seems specific to iTunes audio and video files. It doesn't look like it can handle the OP's "documents/apps".
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Third Man View Post

Senuti seems specific to iTunes audio and video files. It doesn't look like it can handle the OP's "documents/apps".

Documents in the applications? Have him log in with the same Apple ID on iTunes on the computer and redownload those apps on the computer itself. See if they're then visible and accessible in iTunes when he plugs the iDevice in.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    How did you migrate iTunes from the Mini to the MBA?

(also try Ecamm's PhoneView)