Is Address Book this crappy?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I'm trying to delete my contacts in the "on my Mac" part of Address Book. I know I'm not the coldest can of Coors Light in the Rocky Mountains, but how in the fuck do you do this? My "delete" menu is grayed out and for the life of can NOT figure out how to delete these contacts.

I even bought Contact Book from the App Store and it won't delete the contacts either.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by His Dudeness View Post

I'm trying to delete my contacts in the "on my Mac" part of Address Book. My "delete" menu is grayed out and for the life of can NOT figure out how to delete these contacts.

As in, contacts actually on your computer in the Address Book application? Wow. Take a screenshot; I want to see that Delete option greyed out.

Never run into that before?

Do you have Lion?

Quote:

I even bought Contact Book from the App Store and it won't delete the contacts either.

Why would you waste money on a third party application that couldn't possibly do anything remotely like that?

Wonder if you can get your money back.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    It's fine with me. That contact app was only a few bucks. And the /Library/Application Support/AddressBook folder was corrupted, so I deleted it and started over. Who knows what happened.