Apple posts video stream of iPhone 4S keynote

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    gctwnlgctwnl Posts: 278member
    Is there a way to watch this on my AppleTV? I do have an iPad2 too.
  • Reply 42 of 46
    Keynote..... boring.... If Tim is supposed to be Steve's replacement.... maybe so far as R&D and business, but as a speaker, no way, no how.... yawn....
  • Reply 43 of 46
    ikolikol Posts: 369member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gctwnl View Post

Is there a way to watch this on my AppleTV? I do have an iPad2 too.

Yes AirPlay from the iPad 2 to the ATV.

Good luck w the QuickTime crappiness or is it Apple's servers? I tried last night at 1AM and boy is Tim Cook a great cure for insomnia. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
  • Reply 44 of 46
    tbelltbell Posts: 3,146member
    The keynote was poorly done. I am not talking about the product announcements, but the keynote. The keynote was titled, "Let's talk iPhone." Yet, it took an hour of Apple tooting its horn before it got to talking about the actual product announcements. Normally, Apple will toot its horn for five or ten minutes, which is OK, and then get into introducing the product. Apple wasted time it could have used to better create excitement for the product. I was almost asleep when the actual Phone announcements were done.
  • Reply 45 of 46
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shaun, UK View Post

I always watch the keynotes but I think I'll pass this time. I'm depressed enough after yesterday, don't really want to relive it.

That might be best. It wasn't good.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TBell View Post

The keynote was poorly done. I am not talking about the product announcements, but the keynote. The keynote was titled, "Let's talk iPhone." Yet, it took an hour of Apple tooting its horn before it got to talking about the actual product announcements. Normally, Apple will toot its horn for five or ten minutes, which is OK, and then get into introducing the product. Apple wasted time it could have used to better create excitement for the product. I was almost asleep when the actual Phone announcements were done.

There was a lot of time wasted, but they only had on new product to announce. The iPod Nano received a built in accelerometer, but the others appear to stay the same.

Then they recapped the features of iOS 5.0 that we learned about 5 months later. This could have been under 45 minutes. Except for the new iPhone 4S ? which is a brilliant update in a great case ?*and Siri voice-AI there wasn't nothing remotely compelling about it.

I hope they get someone new to be MC next time.

PS: Still laughing at all the idiots that were sure Apple wouldn't use an external antenna design again.
  • Reply 46 of 46
    irnchrizirnchriz Posts: 1,617member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iKol View Post

Yes AirPlay from the iPad 2 to the ATV.

Good luck w the QuickTime crappiness or is it Apple's servers? I tried last night at 1AM and boy is Tim Cook a great cure for insomnia. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Looking at your post history it looks like you came to AI to troll every post. Are you related to Tekstud? Anyhoo, welcome to the world of the ignore button.