Thanks for being an inspiration to me.
  • Reply 87 of 377
    yensid98yensid98 Posts: 311member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Here's to the crazy one

Best tribute yet. Thank you.
  • Reply 88 of 377
    Thank you Steve for everything you have given us, you made your dent.
  • Reply 89 of 377
    The news we hoped would never come.

Thanks for being an inspiration to me.

• Reply 90 of 377
    cubertcubert Posts: 728member
    RIP, Steve Jobs.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
  • Reply 91 of 377
    .... millions of backlit apple logos go dark in sorrow.

A very sad day.
  • Reply 92 of 377
    eacummeacumm Posts: 93member
    Today we lost the only man who could have ruled the WORLD, but now that he's in heaven I sure he will take over up there and rule the universe and make it a happier place with his gadgets. RIP Mr. S. Jobs.
  • Reply 93 of 377
    irontedironted Posts: 129member
    I know something was wrong when I saw Phil Schiller's glum face on the stage twice already. Yet Tallest Skil convinced me otherwise. Looks like it was true after all. Everyone else online including on Yahoo Answers said he was dying. I thought he's just skinny because he doesn't eat meat. Schiller even changed his email address to [email protected].

Steve, I promise from now on I will be a better person and treat others like my brothers and sisters. You teached me about good taste and gave the world a bicycle -Apple. You will be remembered. Thank you for listening to my advice in all the emails I sent you. May Buddha bless you!

IronTed
  • Reply 94 of 377
    john.bjohn.b Posts: 2,742member
    RIP, Steve.
  • Reply 95 of 377
    gescomgescom Posts: 69member
    RIP

Now you can all join Anti Corpo movement http://www.occupytogether.org/. Take Care!
  • Reply 96 of 377
    Quote:

So True

World lost a genius on Wednesday I wish it weren't true. May Steve be enlightened and attain nirvana, as he is a Buddhist.

Everybody post this picture on every blog, comments, etc that you can today. Remember Jobs.

Also, did anyone else notice that the iPhone4S sounds like "For S."=For Steve?

Tribute to SJ?
  • Reply 97 of 377
    robrerobre Posts: 56member
    ...so sad - while I'm sitting here in the office - almost paralyzed. What comes to my mind is an image from the keynote yesterday. That chair in the front row with a big "Reserved" sign on it...

Rest in Peace, Steve. You were the Best! Thank you.
  • Reply 98 of 377
    cubertcubert Posts: 728member
    Thank you, Steve for giving us 3 of the 4 computer user interfaces that have ever existed - the mouse, touch, and now voice-controlled.

Thank you.
  • Reply 99 of 377
    mr. hmr. h Posts: 4,870member
    [Admin note: I deleted the trolling posts and all replies related thereto; we don't need shit like that in a thread like this.]

This news is very sad.

I am grateful that Steve founded Apple, and probably more so that he returned and saved the company. People should be in no doubt, if it wasn't for Steve, Apple would have died in the late 90s/early 2000s and we wouldn't have seen any of their greatest products: iPod, iPhone, OS X, unibody MacBooks, iPad.
  • Reply 100 of 377
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,178member
    Quote:

A beautifully framed quotation Tallest Skil, and a great tribute. Thank you.