Apple initiates pre-orders for iPhone 4S

Comments

• Reply 81 of 245
    gurngurn Posts: 4member
    I'm at "Select a data plan", anybody further for ATT?

i
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by svnipp View Post

Hell... I wish I could get that far. Right now I'm stuck and the ATT service selection screen.

Anyone on ATT get an order in yet?

• Reply 82 of 245
    negafoxnegafox Posts: 480member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gurn View Post

i

Nope. That's as far as I've gotten.
  • Reply 83 of 245
    ATT is only allowing me to upgrade my wife's ericsson to iPhone 4 no 4S.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gurn View Post

i

• Reply 84 of 245
    Pre-ordered mine on Verizon
  • Reply 85 of 245
    I'm stuck at Apple site.
  • Reply 86 of 245
    Yup, stuck at selecting a data plan
  • Reply 87 of 245
    Evil as Verizon is, at least they their sh*t together.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RL7189 View Post

Pre-ordered mine on Verizon

• Reply 88 of 245
    evil edevil ed Posts: 106member
    Got as far as the last page on Apple Store (UK), clicked Place Order Now button, it greyed out and then done nothing... not ideal
  • Reply 89 of 245
    Upgrading my 4 to the 4s on AT&T through the Apple Store App and it worked great once the store was online. Took a bit to authorize my card but got an order number. :lol
  • Reply 90 of 245
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mauidano1 View Post

As usual, Apple drops the ball as it relates to the customer demand. Don't promise anything you can't deliver!

You type A people need to relax. It's going to take about an hour of time and you'll get your phone. Chill Dude!
  • Reply 91 of 245
    1swift1swift Posts: 23member
    Was able to get ot the Texting plans...I want to keep my $15 per 1500 compared to 20 unlimited...but its not an option like unlimited data was!!

This is so frustrating...still on hold too
  • Reply 92 of 245
    I got all the way to 'Add to Cart' on apple.com and then said.. Sorry error.. session expired...

wtf!!! #Fail!
  • Reply 93 of 245
    I think ATT will prob take the blame for this one. I have my reservation email and it says that apple cannot proceed with my order because it cannot get my account information from my wireless provider. could be other carriers too, but verizon's site is running....
  • Reply 94 of 245
    AT&T and Apple sites are having problem accepting order as of 12:58 AM P.S.T.

It does seem that it's mostly AT&T not being able to confirm acct info - neither on their own site or Apple's
  • Reply 95 of 245
    adybadyb Posts: 205member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RichL View Post

Vodafone UK pre-orders up and working very smoothly.

None of the other UK carriers are taking pre-orders yet.

Apple's website just up and running.

Just ordered mine through Apple's site - I'd better start work now!
  • Reply 96 of 245
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by uguysrnuts View Post

Evil as Verizon is, at least they their sh*t together.

Can't agree more!!
  • Reply 97 of 245
    gurngurn Posts: 4member
    You lazy people need to shut the hell up...it's the type A people who push all the other people to get out cool products, like the freaking iPhone...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Psych_guy View Post

You type A people need to relax. It's going to take about an hour of time and you'll get your phone. Chill Dude!

• Reply 98 of 245
    My 16GB black is paid in full & reserved for delivery before October 14th from Apple Canada as of 20 minutes ago. The website came up just then. Apple Canada only sells unlocked phones direct to the consumer. We can buy them subsidized and locked from the carriers/carriers' web sites but we have to take 3 year contracts for the subsidized price, and sometimes they haven't sold iPhones unsubsidized/without contract for quite a while after release dates.
  • Reply 99 of 245
    I keep failing at the Processing Information... Also trying for a new account on ATT...
  • Reply 100 of 245
    Hmmm, now it says: "We are currently experiencing high volumes and may require up to 2 minutes to process your request."