Apple Earnins on 18 Oct 11

Posted:
in AAPL Investors edited January 2014
My last post was 04-07-2011 with an Apples earnings recommendation. Now I?m back again. The whisper number for Apple's earnings on 18 Oct 11 is out. The consensus is for 7.15 a share, the whisper number is 8.42 per share which means that Apple will report 1.27 per share over consensus estimates.

I believe they will come in at 9.03 per share and 2.02 above estimates or better. On 18 Oct 11, Apple could/will become the first company with 100 BILLION in cash on hand.

What say you All?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by applepeal View Post

My last post was 04-07-2011 with an Apples earnings recommendation. Now I?m back again. The whisper number for Apple's earnings on 18 Oct 11 is out. The consensus is for 7.15 a share, the whisper number is 8.42 per share which means that Apple will report 1.27 per share over consensus estimates.

I believe they will come in at 9.03 per share and 2.02 above estimates or better. On 18 Oct 11, Apple could/will become the first company with 100 BILLION in cash on hand.

What say you All?

I'm hoping for a trifacta: earnings at $9.50 to $9.75 - higher iPhone margin and lower tax rate on increasing China sales, an 5% to 7.5% dividend, beats U.S. T-Bill rate, an acquisition of Neflix at $9.5 billion, a 50% premium - an instant access to 10 million NetFlix accounts to add to iTunes and an increase in Apple TV sales.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ThinkPeople View Post

I'm hoping for a trifacta: earnings at $9.50 to $9.75 - higher iPhone margin and lower tax rate on increasing China sales, an 5% to 7.5% dividend, beats U.S. T-Bill rate, an acquisition of Neflix at $9.5 billion, a 50% premium - an instant access to 10 million NetFlix accounts to add to iTunes and an increase in Apple TV sales.

Was being conservitive @ $9.02