Apple's iCloud.com website now available with iWork, Find My iPhone

Comments

• Reply 21 of 47
    azjayazjay Posts: 40member
    I'm on the west coast, Arizona actually. 6:15 a.m. my local time (MST)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

It must be rolling out in stages. No go here in Central West Florida yet. I am curious ... where are you folks located who are already gaining access?

• Reply 22 of 47
    did anybody notice that the light rays on the iCloud image move when you move your mouse (before logging in)?
  • Reply 23 of 47
    Is this announced by Apple or just AI?

I think we still need Lion 10.7.2

ON THE OTHER HAND WHILE I'M TYPING THIS I JUST GOT THE NOTIFICATION THAT MY NEW 4S IS SHIPPED!!!
  • Reply 24 of 47
    If I want to login, it says that I have to setup iCloud first either on iOS 5 or Lion 10.7.2. Both not yet available ...
  • Reply 25 of 47
    azjayazjay Posts: 40member
    I thought It was just my eyes messing with me because I'm still half asleep lol.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AppleMinded View Post

did anybody notice that the light rays on the iCloud image move when you move your mouse (before logging in)?

• Reply 26 of 47
    christophbchristophb Posts: 1,482member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacApfel View Post

You can't login yet! Probably you forgot to test it.

My account I used for dev beta is still active. It's a gmail ID.
  • Reply 27 of 47
    All I get is a message to sign in on a computer with Lion. Which is exactly what I'm using.
  • Reply 28 of 47
    christophbchristophb Posts: 1,482member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NOFEER View Post

i'm waiting until i get an email from apple on how to migrate my mobleme account

www.me.com/move as soon as they turn migrations on.
  • Reply 29 of 47
    If you don't have MobileMe or a dev license, there is nothing to do yet. A little gun jumpy. When I try to log in it says I need to click on the iCloud icon in Sys Pref. No worries. Hopefully they aren't waiting until 10:00 PST.
  • Reply 31 of 47
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jpellino View Post

http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/

DOA

How can you declare it DOA when it hasn't arrived yet? Did Apple tell you it's ready? Why do Apple have to deliver the features rumour sites expect at the times random posters declare it ready?
  • Reply 32 of 47
    What do you think? Is iOS 5 Going to be released at 8:00am to 8:30am PDT San Fransico time? I think its possible
  • Reply 33 of 47
    Tried to set up icloud for Macbook Lion 10.7.1 here in Ireland, tells me to go to System Preferences Mail and Contacts but all that's on offer there is sad old Memobile, ...any suggestions?
  • Reply 34 of 47
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by skeoghman View Post

Tried to set up icloud for Macbook Lion 10.7.1 here in Ireland, tells me to go to System Preferences Mail and Contacts but all that's on offer there is sad old Memobile, ...any suggestions?

Wait for 10.7.2 that is all i can suggest mate.
  • Reply 35 of 47
    paxmanpaxman Posts: 4,729member
    Not Eligible ....
  • Reply 36 of 47
    Quote:

DOA

Thanks for the heads' up not to listen to a single thing you say ever again.

Most trolls aren't NEARLY as kind.
  • Reply 37 of 47
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Non-devs can't login yet.
  • Reply 38 of 47
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:

http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/

DOA

It has not arrived.
  • Reply 39 of 47
    I just tried at 8:30 AM PST and it doesn't work yet.
  • Reply 40 of 47
    Not a dev and I was able to log in. Can't do anything other than Find My iPhone/iPad because those devices haven't been upgraded to iOS5 yet.