Who has yet to recieve their iPhone 4S?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Me! Ordered via ATT.com and was told that I would recieve it yesterday and I have not. Now ATT is telling me that it will ship tuesday at the latest.

*sigh* I just hope it DOES ship by Tuesday and I'm not waiting in an infinite loop.

I'd go to VZW, but they're just too expensive.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Ordered 2pm Oct 7 - rec'd the email saying would be shipped by Oct 14 but ATT site still

shows "processing". Presume it will go out next week.

Its funny, but if you were to order a 4S from scratch TODAY, ATT's site has a delivery date 21-24 days in future.

At least the status of my order isn't reading 'backordered." Guess we will have to check Monday to see whats up.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    linkgx1linkgx1 Posts: 742member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mfterka View Post

Ordered 2pm Oct 7 - rec'd the email saying would be shipped by Oct 14 but ATT site still

shows "processing". Presume it will go out next week.

Its funny, but if you were to order a 4S from scratch TODAY, ATT's site has a delivery date 21-24 days in future.

At least the status of my order isn't reading 'backordered." Guess we will have to check Monday to see whats up.

But when I called (mine says "processing too") the guy said it was backordered-ATT rep. I have no idea at this point. I just might go to Sams club as I'm so confused!
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Dunno if I would be in too great a hurry given that it might take a full day to activate anyway!

, from what I've been hearing.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    aaronjaaronj Posts: 1,595member
    I'm yet to receive mine, but that's my fault and not Apple's or UPS'.

It was Out For Delivery on Friday, as scheduled. So, what did I do? I fell asleep. For like 30 minutes! And OF COURSE, that's when they came.

So, now it will show up on Monday. Argh.

I mean, it's ok. It's almost Sunday, so I don't have long to wait. And since I held onto my 3GS and never got the 4, I've waited a long time anyways. I can wait another day and a half. I was just so mad at myself!
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Yeah - just hop it ships Mon/Tues. I have been using a 3G since Aug 2009 so I'm pretty anxious to get my 4S.

I'm beginning to think the 4S is like the Unicorn - people have spotted it and claimed its wonderful but its existence is hard to prove, from my perspective.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    lundylundy Posts: 4,466member
    Pre-ordered Friday morning, from AT&T after giving up trying to get onto Apple's store. Very early, shortly after AT&T went live.

Got 3 emails saying the 2 phones would arrive on the 14th (not a "shipped" message). Tracking says not shipped yet. Nothing at my bank - no funds hold, no charged amount.

Apple wouldn't have screwed this up. But they screwed up another way by not opening the store until after AT&T opened theirs.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    linkgx1linkgx1 Posts: 742member
    At&t, why you still send me no phone?