Love and Theft

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
What a great album. I just finished listening to it for the 1000th time and the whole time I was thoroughly enjoying it. From beginning to end, there's not a song that makes me want to skip ahead. It's way more 'country' sounding than I usually go for, but damn that's some good stuff.

Anyone else really dig it? Hate it?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    does anyone actually know what u are goin on about?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    [quote]Originally posted by leviathan:

<strong>does anyone actually know what u are goin on about?</strong><hr></blockquote>

of course.. Bob Dylan.. jeez.

Great album. even better when you see him play the songs live. I've been to a ton of concerts but the 2 Bob Dylan shows I've gone to in recent years are right up at the top. Love and Theft is good straight through. Larry Campbell is da man
  • Reply 3 of 5
    ha ha, you just made me start iTunes to listen to it for the 5th time this week alone. that's alot when you have over 100 hours of music to choose from.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Ah, two of our members with good musical taste agree with me I just need someone like TW99 or Luca to come in here to say that it sucks and I'll be sure that I've got a good ear

So, like I said, this type of music is usually not my bag, but I'm really digging it. I'd like to expand a little to the bluesy/country side of things just because of this one. Where should I start?
  • Reply 5 of 5
    o brother where art thou soundtrack.

excellent CD.