Steve Jobs biography on pace to become Amazon's best seller of 2011

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,309moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

I wish there was a thread where readers could discuss the content.

There should be a button somewhere on the forum that lets you do that. Hang on I'll go find it and get back to you.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    flaneurflaneur Posts: 4,526member
    A great interview with Walter Isaacson on Terry Gross's "Fresh Air" on NPR today. with a brilliant piece by our favorite applied linguist Geoff Nunberg at the end, not to be missed by any Apple big-picturist.
  • Reply 23 of 26
    I ordered it today and I am looking forward to reading it.I heard that he had 40 interviews with the writer. The book will be awesome.

Casey Mahoney Brad P
  • Reply 24 of 26
    elrothelroth Posts: 1,201member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bloggerblog View Post

Similarly, Isaacson has as much detail as Steve Jobs was willing to produce.

He actually has a lot more detail than that - including from people who dislike Steve Jobs.

Your point is absurd, and not true.
  • Reply 25 of 26
    Amazon sent mine to me, yaye! Delivery date, 28 of NOVEMBER?!!!!

/me goes into hibernation.
  • Reply 26 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Feynman View Post

I whole heartily agree. I mean...when you think back all the years when Steve Jobs was back at Apple and all the products he launched and all the anticipation us as Mac users had for "The Next Big Thing" from Apple/Steve Jobs, there was still so much more to come!

Don't worry. Someone will come up pretty soon that will bring fun back into the game. Maybe intelligent spectacles (glasses), or fun robots, who knows. It's a fact of mankind that a genius leaves so that new geniuses may grow. I think someone will come, and Steve would have loved what he'll build.