Interesting image at MacWarehouse site...

tjmtjm
Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Found this at MacWarehouse:

The page link is:

<a href="http://www2.warehouse.com/apple.asp?sel=powermac&cat=mac&home=mac"; target="_blank">MacWarehouse</a>

This has the clear-on-white theme of all the current stuff and two removeable/optical drives; I'm not aware of any towers of this style being sold... So, what gives? Is this a soon-to-be-released model???? :eek:

By the way, their promo ends 2/17/02 (or while supplies last) - interesting cooincidence on the date, no?

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: TJM ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Looks like a Quicksilver to me. Just strange lighting, that's all.

The most interesting thing is the end date of the promotion.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    Fugheddaboudit, the graphics person who created the ad probably didn't know what they were doing and when they saved it as a GIF, the colors got all screwed up. Relax, it's just an ordinary powermac.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Gee, any poweruser/design user/graphics professional conventions coming up two days after 2/17?

Let me think......

SdC
  • Reply 4 of 8
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    I still don't think Seybold, but this at least indicates that there will be price cuts and other promotions before MWTY.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    Ah, yep, looks like the QS case to me.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    MacWarehouse's pics have weird lighing a lot of the time. This is definately a QuickSilver.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    That's the slow silver tower. The web guy just got the color palette screwed up
  • Reply 8 of 8
    tjmtjm Posts: 367member
    Ah, well. I get overexcited sometimes. I saw it and thought, "That looks just like the iBook/iMac/iPod color scheme," and went a bit gaga. Sorry for all the excitement over nothing. :o

I think the offer stating "while supplies last" is interesting, anyway.