Apple looking into remaining battery life issues after iOS 5.0.1 update

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 64
    Whoa, you returned your 4S? I want to (and probaly exchange for white) but ATT is probaly going to charge a restocking fee.

I think it's just my phone though as my I got an 4S for my mom and hers seems to be working just fine.

EDIT: I'm not sure if Android phones in general would get a pass. HTC phones usually do but NOT Samsung.

I'm not "bitching" about anything and I would refrain from using that word. You're saying it's firmware fixable, but that hasn't been 100% correct yet as the recent update hasn't reflected that. Just because someone is criticizing something in regards to the iPhone, doesn't mean that they are 'bitching' or whatever you call it. Using that word is detracting from the issue at hand and is an attack on my character. I'm stating my concern or complaint.

Also, for every time I browse the internets, I lose about 1-2% a minute. And I'm just going to the mobile versions of cheapassgamer, kotaku, and cracke.d
  • Reply 62 of 64
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by linkgx1 View Post

Whoa, you returned your 4S? I want to (and probaly exchange for white) but ATT is probaly going to charge a restocking fee.

I think it's just my phone though as my I got an 4S for my mom and hers seems to be working just fine.

Apple Stores don't charge a restocking fee for any of their products, but that's beside the point. I thought cellphones that were sold with contracts also didn't have restocking fees due to the tethered nature
  • Reply 63 of 64
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Apple Stores don't charge a restocking fee for any of their products, but that's beside the point. I thought cellphones that were sold with contracts also didn't have restocking fees due to the tethered nature

Not with AT&T apparently. Lot's of angry people on the AT&T forums.
  • Reply 64 of 64
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by linkgx1 View Post

Not with AT&T apparently. Lot's of angry people on the AT&T forums.

Then I'd get a replacement model directly from Apple if you don't want to pay te respecting fee.

I had a friend that thought he was clever by saving a few bucks for a new MBP over Apple's list price. A week later they updated their MBPs and the store wouldn't let him exchange it for the new model. People really should buy direct from Apple for the built in product support. Inalienable recommend AppleCare+ for the new iPhone.