Happy New Year 2012!

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Happy New Year blessings to everyone at AI. I pray 2012 is a good year for you, filled with joy, happiness and peace, despite the turbulent times in which we live.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Happy 2012.

Tequila is my friend.

Drunk posting is awesome.

I walked home from across the street.

1:42 am is awesome.

Kids are still playing Wii and 3ds.

I got at least three other people to commit to riding 100 miles with me on a bike in February.

Next part involves wife and parts where bathing suits cover.

Good night.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Happy new year 2012 to all AppleInsider participants (and lurkers too).

שנה אזרחית טובה 2012

سنة جديدة سعيدة ٢٠١٢
  • Reply 3 of 7
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

Happy New Year blessings to everyone at AI. I pray 2012 is a good year for you, filled with joy, happiness and peace, despite the turbulent times in which we live.

Thank you we appreciate this very much. Peace to you and your family always in your life.Marv
  • Reply 4 of 7
    2011 was the best year in my life, which truthfully speaking, has been pretty decent. 2012 will be even better.

We can all start a wonderful year by appreciating what we have, always being truthful and honest, and not being unhappy when things go wrong, since we still have those things that are most important - family, friends, a roof over our heads and food in our bellies. Just make the best of everything!
  • Reply 5 of 7
    hello all the best to yous for 2012

ian d
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Happy new year!! Hope 2012 will be a lot better for all of us
  • Reply 7 of 7
    I may be late but still happy new year to everyone. May you have a good fortune this year. Alot of hoax this year. Let's just think positive.