Run Lola Run is an awesome movie... anyone else see it?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I just rented Run Lola Run tonight; it's a sweet movie. I like the whole thing about looking at the same situation from multiple perspectives... kinda fatalistic.

It's kinda similar to Blow or Pulp Fiction in that it's not really linear. Kinda fun.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    [quote]Originally posted by Luca Rescigno:

<strong>I just rented Run Lola Run tonight; it's a sweet movie. I like the whole thing about looking at the same situation from multiple perspectives... kinda fatalistic.

It's kinda similar to Blow or Pulp Fiction in that it's not really linear. Kinda fun.</strong><hr></blockquote>

it was ok, i wasn't really into it
  • Reply 2 of 15
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    i heard it was great, but never saw it. heard that an ep of the simpsons was modelled after it; it was a great ep of the simpsons.
  • Reply 3 of 15
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    The techno was good, but the plot was... um... repetitive.
  • Reply 4 of 15
    satchmosatchmo Posts: 2,699member
    If you liked it, try Memento if you haven't seen it yet. It's a great mindf*ck keeping track of what's happening but well worth it.
  • Reply 5 of 15
    dstranathandstranathan Posts: 1,717member
    Didn't see it, but the movie "Run Ronnie Run" is OK (David Cross, Bob Odenkirk and Jack Black)
  • Reply 6 of 15
    rooroo Posts: 162member
    wow, haven't seen that in a while... but, i liked it a lot. i thought it was a great concept, and was carried out well. franke potente was perfect. i loved the snippets of other people's lives that you saw when she bumped into them. i dunno, i always think about, "what if this one thing had been different..?", so i really enjoyed it.
  • Reply 7 of 15
    I saw it in German years ago, so I didn't know what was happening. It was a good thing they repeated it three times, so I could not get it more often.
  • Reply 8 of 15
    trevormtrevorm Posts: 841member
    I saw it a few years ago. It was interesting actually.

I like the choice of soundtrack for the movie, it really suited. Sounded like a computer game. (From memory)

Yeah, as mentioned before give memento a go. That is very smart.
  • Reply 9 of 15
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member

• Reply 10 of 15
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    I saw it one evening on IFC. Pretty neat movie. That girl is very attractive.

She was just in a movie that was out not too long ago. I want to say "The Bourne Identity" or "Bad Company" or something in that spy/espionage genre.

Anyone?
  • Reply 11 of 15
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    The Bourne Identity
  • Reply 12 of 15
    [quote]Originally posted by pscates:

<strong>I saw it one evening on IFC. Pretty neat movie. That girl is very attractive.

"The Bourne Identity"

</strong><hr></blockquote>

yes. and it's in english...

damn good movie (both of them).
  • Reply 13 of 15
    resres Posts: 711member
    I saw it a few years ago, and I really enjoyed it.
  • Reply 14 of 15
    [quote]Originally posted by pscates:

<strong>I saw it one evening on IFC. Pretty neat movie. That girl is very attractive.

She was just in a movie that was out not too long ago. I want to say "The Bourne Identity" or "Bad Company" or something in that spy/espionage genre.

Anyone?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I gave up on Robert Ludlum some time ago. Is this movie "Bourne Identity" worth it? I think I actually read it, but it shows how memorable it was to me. I think I gave all my Ludlums to my brother.
  • Reply 15 of 15
    [quote]Originally posted by GardenOfEarthlyDelights:

<strong>

I gave up on Robert Ludlum some time ago. Is this movie "Bourne Identity" worth it? I think I actually read it, but it shows how memorable it was to me. I think I gave all my Ludlums to my brother.</strong><hr></blockquote>

i liked the movie alot but i can also see your point regarding ludlum. his books tend to become to similar over the years.