iTunes, iCloud error currently obstructing some content downloads

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    macinthe408macinthe408 Posts: 1,050member
    What's more appalling to me is iTunes Match matching my explicit songs to clean ones on their Match servers.

I also have clean songs, and the converse has never happened. Lay down your conspiracy theories.
  • Reply 22 of 23
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iSheldon View Post

This should be fun-

1.) RIM

2.) Verizon LTE

....both slammed here at AI - let see how the fanbois defend this.

It's just growing pains - right?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shen View Post

Mmmmmm, smells like troll!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post

Smells like bad troll. Probably spoiled.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Postulant View Post

Stop being a douche. If you have a problem with this Apple centric board and its followers, go someplace else.

Whether iSheldon is a Droid fanatic or not, he makes a valid point. There was a lot of poorly concealed glee here when other cloud services had issues - so the question is whether the same people approach Apple's problem objectively, or instead react defensively? Thus far, seems like the latter...
  • Reply 23 of 23
    mstonemstone Posts: 11,510member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by macinthe408 View Post

What's more appalling to me is iTunes Match matching my explicit songs to clean ones on their Match servers.

I also have clean songs, and the converse has never happened.

Interesting although not too difficult to understand. Apparently they only have clean versions which could explain why the converse has never happened.

I have not used the service yet so I am not familiar with how it works but can you change the meta data in the song to name it something else so the iTunes server will copy it to your storage instead of matching it?