How to print SMS Text Messages from iphone

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Help!

I have a long SMS Text conversation that I really need print from my iPhone 4. Is there any way for me to do this? I know I can send the actual text by clicking "edit" and then selecting all the messages, and then emailing them somewhere, but when you do that, you lose all the date/time information.

I researched prior thread posts and found one from last year that said this wasn't possible, but I find that hard to believe.

Help me Obe Wan Kenobe, you're my only hope...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    jad622jad622 Posts: 1member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AugustWest View Post

Help!

I have a long SMS Text conversation that I really need print from my iPhone 4. Is there any way for me to do this? I know I can send the actual text by clicking "edit" and then selecting all the messages, and then emailing them somewhere, but when you do that, you lose all the date/time information.

I researched prior thread posts and found one from last year that said this wasn't possible, but I find that hard to believe.

Help me Obe Wan Kenobe, you're my only hope...

The only thing I can suggest is to do "Screen Shots" then email them to yourself. If it's a long conversation you will probably have to do a lot of them but it's the only suggestion I have. Hope it helps.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    jekbraajekbraa Posts: 5member
    I really need to print from my iPhone. Is there a way to do this for me? I know I can give the actual text click the "Edit" then select all messages then send them a place by e-mail but when you do lose all the date or time information.
  • Reply 3 of 8

Ah young grasshopper

sorry to hear of your troubles... these are sad times indeed!

but do not despair, there is an app available to ease those troubles

sorry wrong film isn't it lol

try printcentral - this lets me copy and print all my text messages from the iphone

• Reply 4 of 8

Hi,

The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to go look up the PC software, "Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS". It will copy your SMS discussion in the iPhone format, which can be viewed through any web browser (no internet needed). You can then print it out in the same format. The only thing it can't export are your Emoji's.

• Reply 5 of 8

Backuptrans can help you print SMS from iPhone with ease. Just plug in your iPhone to computer and then click the print button. Try it.

• Reply 6 of 8

Screenshot thing is not convenient when your text messages exceed the length of the screen. If they do, you'd have to take multiple shots to capture them. Easy way is to copy iPhone text messages to PC as .txt file and then, print them out. Various third party programs allow you to do this.    

• Reply 7 of 8

Save messages to a document file first is a good choice.

• Reply 8 of 8

There are many tools can do this work, try this one to backup iphone sms on pc so that you can print them later