Rumor: Apple's next iPhone to have glass replaced with Liquidmetal

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 106
    muppetrymuppetry Posts: 3,331member

For example, you can click on the icon to the left of a thread in the list and be taken right to the first posts in that thread you haven't read yet. 

You could do that on the old forum.
  • Reply 102 of 106
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Quote:

Originally Posted by muppetry View Post

You could do that on the old forum.

Really? Never worked for me. :p

Ah, and I see only one emoticon is active right now, too.

• Reply 103 of 106

Really? Never worked for me. :p

Ah, and I see only one emoticon is active right now, too.

It was the little arrow before the thread title. Seemed to work fine.
  • Reply 104 of 106

And posting has WYSIWYG content instead of BBCode, but I believe you can still manually type the BBCode if you wish.
    Test quote

Oh. Apparently you can't. :lol:

Well, uh… that's one more thing I have to relearn, then. Well, at least I won't be typing "[/QUPTE]" all the time anymore. 

You can do that too, but only if you are in the plain text editor, which only seems to be available if the software thinks you are running an incompatible browser:

"The rich text editor is not compatible with your browser. You may see some HTML source displayed. Any BBCode you enter will be converted to HTML when you save."
  • Reply 105 of 106

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

OK... This is very strange........... The new forum layout frightens me... So many options. :/

Looks like the "insert smiley" no longer works, for me anyway. Only one icon pops up... This one: image ...that's it.

The new site design sucks big time.

• Reply 106 of 106

Impressive post.. The new iPhone is made with Liquid Metal. It looks attractive and interesting. I am very excited to see new iPhone. But i think it is not comfortable and easy to hold. Glad to visit your site. Thanks for the information.

For more info: mobile phone insurance comparison | mobile phone insurance