unlocking the iphone

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014

this is sathish from India. i purchased a second hand iphone 4 from my friend and its locked with AT&T USA. I contacted the apple customer care India and they said to contact AT&T USA for to unlock it. I contacted AT&T USA and given a request for to unlock my iphone and they given a case number CM20120425_40032978 on 25 April 2012. Yesterday 2 may 2012 again i contacted AT&T customer care for the case status, Customer care executive told that the iphone is not in the AT&T contract and told me to check with the apple peoples. 

Already i contacted Apple customer care case no is 309374016 on yesterday, they said to contact me AT&T USA.

AT&T USA customer care is telling to contact Apple customer care.

I am totally confused to contact which right person in Apple or AT&T?

Who will give the best solution?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4

Satish, try contacting the number 001-916-843-4685. Hope your phone gets unlocked after this call.

• Reply 2 of 4
    sathishsathish Posts: 2member

Thanks for your message and i tried it, but no response.

• Reply 3 of 4

hi,

The simple way to unlock your iphone 4 locked with AT&T USA by using remote unlocking method. If you want to get this legitimate method to unlock your iphone 4 visit  Unlockarena.com  . Here, you should clearly submit your IMEI number  to unlock your iphone 4 .  This site will give the good solution to your iphone 4.

• Reply 4 of 4

hi,

The simple way to unlock your iphone 4 locked with AT&T USA by using remote unlocking method. If you want to get this legitimate method to unlock your iphone 4 visit  Unlockarena.com  . Here, you should clearly submit your IMEI number  to unlock your iphone 4 .  This site will give the good solution to your iphone 4.