Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    charlitunacharlituna Posts: 7,217member

Quote:

Originally Posted by not1lost View Post

As I looked up my system build  for the other thread; I looked over my system log and found this -[ I highlighted in red ] does this mean that AT&T is "Throttling my internet access?" (this is just a small part of a very long log...)

May 26, 2012 12:44:46 PM - CommCenter [57] (Error): Throttling PDP context activation on context [1] after 3 activation errors. Next timer fire: 359747686.424228 [now: 359747086.424287]

Not necessarily. 

A couple of tips. 

1. don't go playing in the system logs if you don't know how to read them

2. don't thread hijack by posting this message in unrelated discussions. It's rude and it could get you banned if you make a habit of it since that's the kind of behavior that trolls mess around with. 

• Reply 2 of 3
    not1lostnot1lost Posts: 136member

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

Not necessarily. 

A couple of tips. 

2. don't thread hijack by posting this message in unrelated discussions. It's rude and it could get you banned if you make a habit of it since that's the kind of behavior that trolls mess around with. 

I have no idea what you're talking about. You are way over my head in this. I have an app on my phone that is called "System Status" that I get all this info from so I wouldn't think it would change anything.. or be considered playing around with the logs, I'm just looking at them... I will delete my last comment. I thought it was a legitament question?

• Reply 3 of 3
    not1lostnot1lost Posts: 136member

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

Not necessarily. 

A couple of tips. 

Please delete yours as well if it has something in it that shouldn't be there... Thanks