Apple rolls out iPhoto 9.2.3 update

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by masrin View Post

If it isn't designed for iPhone 4 why can't apple modify the software to be suitable for use on iPad and iPhone 4 or withdraw the app from the apple store.

Oh, wait a minute. It does work. And of course you can download it directly. You can get iPhoto on your iPhone.

This article is about iPhoto for the Mac, not iOS. They have nothing to do with one another. You will never get iPhoto for OS X on your iPhone. I don't care how many tutorials you follow. Will the iOS iPhoto be expanded in feature set and scope? Of course.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    masrinmasrin Posts: 7member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Oh, wait a minute. It does work. And of course you can download it directly. You can get iPhoto on your iPhone.

This article is about iPhoto for the Mac, not iOS. They have nothing to do with one another. You will never get iPhoto for OS X on your iPhone. I don't care how many tutorials you follow. Will the iOS iPhoto be expanded in feature set and scope? Of course.

Many Thanks for your valuable advice which i highly appreciate.

I will again download the iPhoto directly from the apple store and install it!Hope this time it works because i read on the apple webisite that one is supposed to download the iPhoto and then sync with itunes to get the app working?
  • Reply 23 of 24

...and when you do it'll tell you that you need to be running Lion to install.

• Reply 24 of 24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lank View Post

If your copy is from the App Store you must update from there.

"The update comes in at 354.55MB and can be downloaded through Apple's or Software Update."

...and when you do it'll tell you that you need to be running Lion to install.