How to get unbanned from mac rumors?

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
I really love Mac Rumors,so does anyone know a legitimate way to get unbanned ?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Message one of the mods, preferably one of the ones you don't expect banned you in the first place. I've not been there in years, (for, uh, reasons :lol:) but MacDawg, mkrishnan, and xUKHCx were quite nice and impartial, so they might take into consideration your situation. At least, to my remembrance.

What was your ban message, if you don't mind my asking?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Message one of the mods, preferably one of the ones you don't expect banned you in the first place. I've not been there in years, (for, uh, reasons :lol:) but MacDawg, mkrishnan, and xUKHCx were quite nice and impartial, so they might take into consideration your situation. At least, to my remembrance.
    What was your ban message, if you don't mind my asking?
    Well my dad made a macrumors account on my laptop because it was on and I was showing him then the mods must have thought that I reregistered and then banned me,also unfourtunatly I can't PM the trustworthy mods because I don't have access I have sent a letter if you will ,saying why me and my father should be unbanned but it has been a day and I sti have not gotten a response!
  • Reply 3 of 5
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Well my dad made a macrumors account on my laptop because it was on and I was showing him then the mods must have thought that I reregistered and then banned me,also unfourtunatly I can't PM the trustworthy mods because I don't have access I have sent a letter if you will ,saying why me and my father should be unbanned but it has been a day and I sti have not gotten a response!

Wish we were that fierce about accounts from the same IP/computer… :lol:
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Wish we were that fierce about accounts from the same IP/computer… :lol:
    Well then you clearly have rules that make sense,i mean I made him an account for gods sake!jav did say you were an awesome person unfairly banned,now I know what he means:(
  • Reply 5 of 5
    fineseofineseo Posts: 2member

Thank you for All for these good Solutions

www.urlimousine.com