Apple to Announce the 'iPhone 5' on August 7th?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014

Know Your Mobile claims to have learned that Apple will announce the 'iPhone 5' on August 7th.

A reliable industry source who wishes to remain anonymous revealed to Know Your Mobile that Apple's highly-anticipated and much-rumoured iPhone 5 will be launched via a keynote speech on August 7.

The new date correlates with reports from earlier in the month the iPhone 5's release had been brought forward from October to August.

Apple announced the iPhone 4S on October 4th of last year but hasn't given any indication of when it might announce an update to its popular smartphone. It could be released in aug early considering apples sales are currently being killed some by the new android phones at the moment, and more apple needs to release the iPhone 5 as soon as possible august would be good due to just in time for back to school, maybe lots of students and teachers will buy it and the new mac maybe, some schools like one of the ones I have seen have computer labs full of macs, old one hade a computer lab full of the mac pro towers connected to dell monitors, the administrator got all macs due to he likes macs because of the don't get viruses etc easily, he loves the remote desktop program he uses from his to easily monitor and control every mac in the lab, and the marketing class uses all iMacs due to there speed and no tower. 

post source; iclarified 

85867-500.jpg

85865-500.jpg

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    [QUOTE]The new date correlates with reports from earlier in the month the iPhone 5's release had been brought forward from October to August.[/QUOTE]

What reports?

[QUOTE]considering apples sales are currently being killed some by the new android phones at the moment,[/QUOTE]

Hang on, let me go drink something so I can snort it out.

[QUOTE]lots of students and teachers would buy it [/QUOTE]

That's not a consideration at all.
  • Reply 2 of 4

I showed the picture to my honey. She said: "hmm? oh. S3?"

I just lolled. I realize that it does kinda look like an S3

• Reply 3 of 4

Last year, the iPhone 4S debuted October 4 and went on sale a week later. The iPhone 4 was launched in June at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference the year before that. This year, Apple has largely been expected to unveil the next-generation iPhone in either September or October.

• Reply 4 of 4

It would be great and I will definately use 'iPhone5' when it will be launched..........image

http://homesforneedy.com/