Confirmed: New Powerbook

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 29
    Hey, I should apply to be an airport security guard, that way Apple will provide me with information on secret prototypes too!
  • Reply 22 of 29
    [quote]Originally posted by Slacker:

<strong>So I'm over at the Apple campus the other day taking a tour of my favorite computer maker. I had to use the restroom and when I came out the rest of the tour was gone. I started wandering around trying to catch up with the group when I stumble into this lab full of new proto-type G5 desktops and laptops. One of the employees noticed me drooling at these machines and quickly came over to see who I was, thinking on my feet I told him I was with Speed Dee delivery and was there for a pick up. He looked on a manifest on his desk and said just a minute, when he came back he had a couple of boxes and asked me to sign for them. I signed for them under the name Carl Sagan (BHA) and quickly headed for my car. To my surprise when I got home it was indeed a new powerbook and a G5 proto-type!!!

It's all true.

I'm not lying.

Really!!!!</strong><hr></blockquote>

HeeeHeeeHeee

very funny - even more entertaining than JD's back-to-old-form post...
  • Reply 23 of 29
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    This sounds about as believable as when I was hiding under a table at MW Tokyo, and in the AI chat room relaying info to the guys there.

Some fools actually thought I WAS there.
  • Reply 24 of 29
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by murbot:

<strong>Some fools actually thought I WAS there. </strong><hr></blockquote>

LOL, really? I don't seem to remember this for some reason.
  • Reply 25 of 29
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    too bad paypal does not have an internet betting system. we could bet on rumors
  • Reply 26 of 29
    junkyard dawg:

for as long as i have been around these boards, you have been posting the most retarded threads and replies to peoples honest posting.

you are an idiot. and stop creating a new thread every 5 minutes. i look down the list of thread creators and your name repeats over and over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Reply 27 of 29
    [quote]Originally posted by SameOldSht:

<strong>junkyard dawg:

for as long as i have been around these boards, you have been posting the most retarded threads and replies to peoples honest posting.

you are an idiot. and stop creating a new thread every 5 minutes. i look down the list of thread creators and your name repeats over and over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------</strong><hr></blockquote>

He hasn't been as annoying and stupid as he was before the old AI went down.
  • Reply 28 of 29
    [quote]He hasn't been as annoying and stupid as he was before the old AI went down <hr></blockquote>

Uh-oh...maybe these anti-psychotic meds they've got me on are actually working!

[quote]you are an idiot. and stop creating a new thread every 5 minutes. i look down the list of thread creators and your name repeats over and over. <hr></blockquote>

If you don't like what I have to say, then don't read my posts and don't respond to them. And who are you to complain about my posts? You don't even say anything constructive...look at the post above, all you do is put me down in an attempt to make yourself look better. And get a new alias, "sameoldshit" is a lame handle.
  • Reply 29 of 29
    [quote]Uh-oh...maybe these anti-psychotic meds they've got me on are actually working!<hr></blockquote>

LOL, maybe.