Judge says Samsung's accusations that Apple doctored evidence "not credible"

Comments

• Reply 21 of 72

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoPM View Post

Has there ever been a more biased "judge" than this dirty bitch koh?

Clearly, this case should be handled by an international court.

No matter what the outcome (probably a "victory" by Applekoh), deep inside the isheep know that with the death of Jobs, Applekoh lost whatever limited potential they had to "innovate". This is why they are so angry. 

Welcome to Appleinsider, Gee Sung Choi. Glad you could take a sabbatical from Samsung.

• Reply 22 of 72
    aaarrrggghaaarrrgggh Posts: 1,609member
    Can people please stop quoting trolls like this? It is easy enough to block them, but quoting defeats the benefit.
  • Reply 23 of 72
    euappleuappl Posts: 1member

Quote:

Yes, Applekoh "won" some of these cases (one of them in Germany -- a country which is a little dubious itself when it comes to racism), alas the majority they lost.

So according to you, germans is a little dubious when it comes to racism. Are all germans a little dubious when it comes to racism, or is this statement a little biased? And why is it that germans has such a flaw as being dubious when it comes to racism - is it because of the culture, their genes, their language or what?

• Reply 24 of 72
    lamewinglamewing Posts: 742member

Quote:

Originally Posted by eldernorm View Post

"Here at Samsung, we will say and do anything to be allowed to copy anything we want.  After all, it is our world. "

Just a thought. 

"We have always been shameless about stealing great ideas" - Steve Jobs

• Reply 25 of 72
    rot'napplerot'napple Posts: 1,839member

Quote:

Right!  Because THAT is where you will find true fairness and justice!  Give me a break.

/

/

/

• Reply 26 of 72

I think your user name is really Two PMS !!!

• Reply 27 of 72
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by lamewing View Post

"We have always been oblivious to the proper way to use that quote."

—the Anti-Apple Brigade

• Reply 28 of 72

Quote:

Has there ever been a more biased "judge" than this dirty bitch koh?

No matter what the outcome (probably a "victory" by Applekoh), deep inside the isheep know that with the death of Jobs, Applekoh lost whatever limited potential they had to "innovate". This is why they are so angry. 

Me thinks your user-name is really TwoPMS !!!!

• Reply 29 of 72

Why hasn't TwoPM been banned yet? This is at least the second time I've seen today him posting hateful tripe about a sitting Judge. I mean there's respectful disagreement of opinion, there's the ability to provide demonstrable facts of bias, and then there are his inflammatory, vulgar, name-calling posts with nothing to back them up but hateful opinion.

Just a question, that's all.

• Reply 30 of 72
    tooltalktooltalk Posts: 766member
    With truth like this, what chance do they have?

It's not an international lawsuit. Therefore that statement does not apply at all. She has no racial or national bias. She's an American judge of Korean descent. That's as unbiased as this case could possibly get.

well, based on trials held in Neherland, Germany, Australia, only one court in Germany found Samsung violating "unfair competition" law there, but they found no design infringement. So I think Samsung's chance is pretty good. Samsung will probably have to appeal given Apple's home advantage.
  • Reply 31 of 72

Quote:

Originally Posted by kodrik View Post

International Court?

This is a US case, why should an international court rule on it?

This case is proceeding in numerous countries with non-american judges as your liking, and, probably to your disbelief, Apple has been winning some of these. Just stop complaining over and over that this is not in an international court, it is unfolding outside the US also. Google it.

I think the guy must be drunk or clueless (or both).

Ignore him.

• Reply 32 of 72
    kimk69kimk69 Posts: 77member
    It would be better to just ignore the 2pm dumb as.
    What a douche.
  • Reply 33 of 72

I just hope AI doesn't become MacRumors. That place has become infested with trolls.

• Reply 34 of 72
    twopmtwopm Posts: 30member

Quote:

Originally Posted by EUAPPL View Post

So according to you, germans is a little dubious when it comes to racism. Are all germans a little dubious when it comes to racism, or is this statement a little biased? And why is it that germans has such a flaw as being dubious when it comes to racism - is it because of the culture, their genes, their language or what?

Because of their past, obviously.

• Reply 35 of 72
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Congrats. Today I've received far and away more reports from both our spam catcher and other users than on any other single day prior. 

I congratulate you because it's your fault. Your prize will be mailed to you in 4-6 weeks, give or take 4-6 weeks.

• Reply 36 of 72

Samsung will get the 'home court advantage' when Apple tries to sue Samsung in Korea.

Fair or not, if Samsung wants to take over the US market, then yes the US court will be the one judging. International court is still biased (depending on the judge). I mean, Google beat Oracle partly because of a biased judge, Apple lost another case because of a biased judge. All I can say is - life has never been fair, deal with it.

• Reply 37 of 72
    jragostajragosta Posts: 10,473member
    She then pointed out that the photo depicted yesterday's date, prompting Samsung's attorney to admit that the photo had not been taken the day he had earlier stated.

Congratulations, Samsung. Once again, you can't be bothered to pay attention to little details like honesty.

How many more times do they have to lie before they're fined for contempt of court?
    twopm wrote: »
    No kidding.
    With a judge like that, what chances do they have?
    This is why an international court should handle this case.

Still waiting for you to explain why an international court would adjudicate a U.S. patent issue. Why should we give up our sovereignty to make mindless little trolls happy?
    lamewing wrote: »
    "<span style="font-family:sans-serif;line-height:19px;">We have always been shameless about stealing great ideas" - Steve Jobs</span>

Oh, gee. Yet another person who doesn't understand the difference between 'idea' and patented execution.

Hint: ideas can not be patented and can not be protected. Execution can (and is).
    Why hasn't TwoPM been banned yet? This is at least the second time I've seen today him posting hateful tripe about a sitting Judge. I mean there's respectful disagreement of opinion, there's the ability to provide demonstrable facts of bias, and then there are his inflammatory, vulgar, name-calling posts with nothing to back them up but hateful opinion.

Just a question, that's all.

Agreed. He should have been banned a long time ago. Too bad AI doesn't simply ban the entire string if IP addresses where trolls like this reside.

I think the guy must be drunk or clueless (or both).

Or paid.
  • Reply 38 of 72
    quadra 610quadra 610 Posts: 6,757member

Quote:

Let's leave your racism aside for the moment, and talk about the only past and present that really matter here:

http://www.kernelmag.com/features/report/3028/samsung-power-corruption-and-lies/

And I trust I don't need to keep re-posting this in its entirety:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/151659/samsung-takes-excluded-evidence-to-the-media-gets-reprimanded/40#post_2158987

Apple is essentially dealing with criminals. Everyone already knew they're LIARS, and today Koh confirmed it, which is one of the central points of the article we're all posting about. 

• Reply 39 of 72
    quadra 610quadra 610 Posts: 6,757member

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamewing View Post

Apparently Apple patented them all, and are arguing their case based on those patents. 

So in this case, "theft" in every legal sense, isn't possible. 

• Reply 40 of 72
    twopmtwopm Posts: 30member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Congrats. Today I've received far and away more reports from both our spam catcher and other users than on any other single day prior. 

I congratulate you because it's your fault. Your prize will be mailed to you in 4-6 weeks, give or take 4-6 weeks.

LOL