Apple warned Samsung of possible patent infringement in 2010 presentation

1234568»

Comments

• Reply 141 of 143
    hill60 wrote: »
    I wonder if they'll get rid of any of their astroturfers, the positive spin these chameleon advocates constantly post sometimes wears a bit thin.

Does it really matter? Someone just asked me to shop for a windows laptop for them. I saw a few decent ones from S.

Well guess what? S is banned from my recommendation. Laptop or otherwise. I really hope it was worth it for S to alienate potential customers.

My point is astroturfers are really only good for boosting a site's post counts.
  • Reply 142 of 143

I would say that there is a necessary balancing act here and that currently we have too much complexity for too little benefit.  I have to admit I am thinking about the tax code when I say this.  This may well bias me towards simplicity.  My other reason for intuiting that simplicity of legal structure is a basic rule of logic.  If you are familiar with Occam's Razor you know that it is considered one of the basic underpinnings of modern scientific discourse.  The other example is EB White and Strunk who believe that the best prose style is short and to the point.  

• Reply 143 of 143

I do agree with whomever stated that this could diminish some of the "magic" behind's Apple's products by pulling the curtain back on so many of these aspects we had to previously speculate about.