Apple adds Samsung's flagship Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note to amended 'Galaxy Nexus' complaint

Comments

• Reply 21 of 369
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by Macky the Macky View Post

What would be even worse than getting a phone banned would be if Samsung/Google had to remove the infringing features from the Android OS, so the banned phones in the wild would get gimped. In that event buyers could legitimately demand a replacement phone with the features they bought their initial phone for... tada! an iPhone!

Ah, but people can't be forced to update their devices. They'll just continue using them as normal.

Heck, even when people want updates, the carriers refuse to push them out, so that's probably out of the question.

• Reply 22 of 369
    jahbladejahblade Posts: 159member
    Jelly bean took care of everything except for data sector. This is just sad apple. 
    I have a question for you and others like you, why are you here? Seriously....
  • Reply 23 of 369

Quote:

Originally Posted by blusasuke View Post

And the search feature i believe has been an android feature since before the iPhone came out along with the voice recognition on the Google search bar to be able to speak a word and have the phone search for it.

I think the "search" feature on pre-iPhone devices had more to do with finding which combination of actions brought about being able to input a new contact in the phone's contact list.

• Reply 24 of 369

Originally Posted by Jahblade View Post

Ahh, they never answer. Then you get mocked for even asking. 

• Reply 25 of 369
    jahblade wrote: »

Another one who believes you shouldn't be here unless you bend over/fall to your knees for Apple?
  • Reply 26 of 369

If it infringes, it infringes.  Simple as that, until the lawyers get involved that is.

• Reply 27 of 369

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

Another one who believes you shouldn't be here unless you bend over/fall to your knees for Apple?

What'd I tell you. image

• Reply 28 of 369

A lot of people answer...I know I have...several times.

Commenting here, no matter how legitimately, if it's not "APPLE IS MY GOD MY FIRST SON WILL BE STEVE!!!" you are labeled a troll by someone...I've even seen legitimately pro-Apple people make a comment like "I like how Android handles sharing though." and some not so common Apple fanatic willl call them a troll and now this super pro-Apple person who isn't part of the Apple cult has to defend himself mentioning how his first PC was an Apple ][

This isn't a site of fandom, it's a site of hatred...of a sense of elitism over something you had zero effect over.

You don't care if Android infringes, you don't want anything to legitimately compete with Apple...if WebOS would've been more successful you'd be bitching about them too.

You are the Westboro Baptist Church of tech sites. If someone isn't YOUR brand of Apple fan "I love Apple and everything else should burn in hell." they are deemed a troll, or blind, or whatever.

Don't act like we're the ones with the major issues.

YOU get labeled a troll by other legitimate Apple sites...what does that say about you and the fact that you're actually a moderater HERE?

What'd I tell you. :lol:

Do I really have to answer again? This is similar to arguing with a creationist.

Ask the same thing over and over until the other party is tired of answering.
  • Reply 29 of 369
    Apple is correct to protect it's properties, because if they don't... They will end up like Sony. This crusade is for past wrongs and preemptive strike on the behalf of future innovative products / software. Fight on Apple!!!
  • Reply 30 of 369

You don't care if Android infringes, you don't want anything to legitimately compete with Apple...

Wrong.

You are the Westboro Baptist Church of tech sites. If someone isn't YOUR brand of Apple fan "I love Apple and everything else should burn in hell." they are deemed a troll, or blind, or whatever.

I wasn't going to leave this in, but you're talking about me specifically, so I'll have a laugh at it. image

Don't act like we're the ones with the major issues.

The people who go on websites about products they hate made by companies they hate to complain about those products and that company aren't the ones with the issues?

YOU get labeled a troll by other legitimate Apple sites...what does that say about you and the fact that you're actually a moderater HERE?

It says that I get called a troll when I don't toe the 'everything Apple does is perfect' party line. Which is why I don't call people trolls for doing the same; I call people trolls who have absolutely nothing whatsoever beneficial about Apple or its products and, again, come on websites therefor and whine about them.

• Reply 31 of 369
    tylerk36tylerk36 Posts: 1,037member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Your the man.  I like your posts.

• Reply 32 of 369
    So you know what I believe.... Physic are you?
  • Reply 33 of 369

Quote:

This isn't a site of fandom, it's a site of hatred...of a sense of elitism over something you had zero effect over.

Absolutely.

This is site is not about enjoying Apple's products, it is all about hating anything non-Apple (and for some of the more fundamentalist posters here, it is also about hating anybody who is not white, rich, and American).

• Reply 34 of 369
    jahblade wrote: »
    So you know what I believe.... Physic are you?

Moreso biologic
  • Reply 35 of 369
    esoomesoom Posts: 155member

I'm a gadget hoarder, and it took a week of owning a S3 to figure out the strange sense of deja vu I had...

It reminds me of a current gen iPod Touch.  Not just a little either.  

• Reply 36 of 369
    I say 60-60-24-7-365! :lol:
    I don't know who are more childish,you 2 or Apple
  • Reply 37 of 369

Burn them down Apple, then go for the devil Google himself

• Reply 38 of 369
    Moreso biologic
    What ever gets your "there". Bored...
  • Reply 39 of 369
    apple ][apple ][ Posts: 9,233member

Quote:

Originally Posted by 48131 View Post

I don't know who are more childish,you 2 or Apple

Why, you're absolutely right, you incredibly mature and thoughtful person!

Apple is childish for protecting it's intellectual property. That makes perfect sense. Why didn't I come to that conclusion earlier?

Apple should just let this whole thing slide and allow everybody in the whole entire world to rip them off, whenever they please. Apple should just install live streaming cameras in their secret R&D rooms, and broadcast them to everybody on youtube who wants to watch, since Apple has now become a charity, and everything they make from now on will be entered into the public domain.

People who get their houses broken into and robbed shouldn't bother to file a police report, because that just adds to the work load of certain people, and frankly, it's just childish to go after people who have stolen and copied from you. Women shouldn't even bother to report any rapes, as frankly, that's just childish and poses unnecessary burdens on the perpetrator.

• Reply 40 of 369
    --------------------------------nm