Apple adds Samsung's flagship Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note to amended 'Galaxy Nexus' complaint

Comments

• Reply 41 of 369
    sflocalsflocal Posts: 6,093member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Techstalker View Post

Jelly bean took care of everything except for data sector. This is just sad apple. 

Took care of what?  You mean those issues that Fandroids have been screaming never existed.  The issues that iOS didn't have even when running on less powerful hardware compared to Android phones?

Please enlighten us uneducated folks.  What issues??

• Reply 42 of 369

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadra 610 View Post

Boom.

Serious Apple is serious. 

LOL. Is there a "just kidding" Apple?

• Reply 43 of 369
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member

Quote:

Originally Posted by 48131 View Post

I don't know who are more childish,you 2 or Apple

and this was your first post under this username?

• Reply 44 of 369
    xrcxxrcx Posts: 117member

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

YOU get labeled a troll.

Troll

• Reply 45 of 369

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruff View Post

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." - Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

His fear was realized. The sleeping giant awoke and went thermonuclear on them (ok, technically it was fission, not fusion, but still nuclear).

• Reply 46 of 369
    xrcx wrote: »
    Troll

oh whatever will I do
  • Reply 47 of 369

Quote:

Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

and this was your first post under this username?

And if we're lucky, the only post.

• Reply 48 of 369
    Let's get rid of law breaking Korean companies once and for all. Virginia court screwed another Korean company, Kolon, the other day for doing illegal things in America. Please get rid of Samsung, after all USA=United States of Apple.
  • Reply 49 of 369
    bilbo63bilbo63 Posts: 285member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Well? Is it?

#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; }

Search maybe. Universal Search no.

I am an Apple guy, and I support any company's decision to protect their designs and IP. That said, I am getting awfully tired of this. Ugh.

#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; }

• Reply 50 of 369

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macky the Macky View Post

Naw, just a lazy greedy giant who will be filled with a terrible remorse.

For a minute there, I thought you were talking about Apple.

It's that bad.

• Reply 51 of 369

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Why, you're absolutely right, you incredibly mature and thoughtful person!

Apple is childish for protecting it's intellectual property. That makes perfect sense. Why didn't I come to that conclusion earlier?

Apple should just let this whole thing slide and allow everybody in the whole entire world to rip them off, whenever they please. Apple should just install live streaming cameras in their secret R&D rooms, and broadcast them to everybody on youtube who wants to watch, since Apple has now become a charity, and everything they make from now on will be entered into the public domain.

People who get their houses broken into and robbed shouldn't bother to file a police report, because that just adds to the work load of certain people, and frankly, it's just childish to go after people who have stolen and copied from you. Women shouldn't even bother to report any rapes, as frankly, that's just childish and poses unnecessary burdens on the perpetrator.

You should have read business law book. I think you are not familiar with any law!

• Reply 52 of 369

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

His fear was realized. The sleeping giant awoke and went thermonuclear on them (ok, technically it was fission, not fusion, but still nuclear).

No matter, it was cool to kill so many Asians in one go, right, "Suddenly Newton"?

• Reply 53 of 369
    apple ][apple ][ Posts: 9,233member

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatusmiles View Post

You should have read business law book. I think you are not familiar with any law!

It depends which book you believe that I should read; Samsung's favorite book, "Everything you always wanted to know about IP theft, but were afraid to ask", or Apple's favorite book, "Don't Fcuk with us, or we shall definitely obliterate you.".

Personally, I'm a fan of Apple's book.

• Reply 54 of 369

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69ergoo View Post

Let's get rid of law breaking Korean companies once and for all. Virginia court screwed another Korean company, Kolon, the other day for doing illegal things in America. Please get rid of Samsung, after all USA=United States of Apple.

At least you are being honest.

It is not about patents or some other shjte... it is about protectionism, and even more so, about teaching those Asians who dare to outcompete white Americans a lesson!

Similar, that vile xenophobe Velvin Hogan was surprisingly honest in his interviews -- twice that worthless old fukk said in an angry voice (senile anger?) "in this country" and he was clear that it never was about economic damages but about teaching Korea a lesson.  

• Reply 55 of 369
    apple ][apple ][ Posts: 9,233member

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuJu View Post

No matter, it was cool to kill so many Asians in one go, right, "Suddenly Newton"?

Who cares about what they were? Only racists care about such matters. And it's well documented that the two bombs did in fact save many lives, so we did them a favor actually. The bottom line is that they picked a fight with the wrong people and lost, too bad for them.

• Reply 56 of 369
    daharderdaharder Posts: 1,580member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esoom View Post

I'm a gadget hoarder, and it took a week of owning a S3 to figure out the strange sense of deja vu I had...

It reminds me of a current gen iPod Touch.  Not just a little either.  

What?

As the owner of a both a Galaxy SIII and a 'current generation' iPod Touch I can only draw one of 3 conclusions from your little 'claim':

01) You Do Not Own Both Devices, therefore you've have never made any such comparisons of the two devices.

02) You Simply Have No Idea of What You Speak, therefore unable to properly discern the differences between the devices.

03) You Are Lying (or at the very least blind), given that the devices in question are of different shapes, aspect-ratios, sizes, colors, substrate/material construction, UI look/configuration, et al.

Anyway... It's going to be quite interesting WHEN Apple's little sue-rage gets to the higher courts and these nonsensical 'patents' are invalidated.

• Reply 57 of 369

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

It depends which book you believe that I should read; Samsung's favorite book, "Everything you always wanted to know about IP theft, but were afraid to ask", or Apple's favorite book, "Don't Fcuk with us, or we shall definitely obliterate you.".

Personally, I'm a fan of Apple's book.

I am talking business law book not a samsung book or apple book which you want! Then enjoying your apple book!

• Reply 58 of 369

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuJu View Post

Killing anyone will never be right..... Racial discrimination? People die not only Asian!

• Reply 59 of 369
    Apple are nothing more than thieving cowards and no longer innovative that's why Sony and many other companies are ahead of the curb. Steve Jobs deserved what happened to him and I'm glad that Bitch is 6ft under.
  • Reply 60 of 369

Quote:

Originally Posted by specter2009 View Post

Apple are nothing more than thieving cowards and no longer innovative that's why Sony and many other companies are ahead of the curb. Steve Jobs deserved what happened to him and I'm glad that Bitch is 6ft under.

Oopss! All of us will be under 6ft in the future. It so happened that Steve Job went first. I am not Apple fanatic but innovation is good.