Apple adds Samsung's flagship Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note to amended 'Galaxy Nexus' complaint

1246719

Comments

  • Reply 61 of 369
    Someone permaban specter...
  • Reply 62 of 369
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,154member


    Good. Hit them where it hurt. The damages Samsung is ordered to pay, along with any device banning, is absolutely nothing compared to how much they benefited from aping the iPhone. Simply put, slavishly copying the iPhone is what made Samsung popular in the phone business and into the juggernaut they are today. Samsung's phone were all fourth rate, forgettable garbage before their iPhone knockoffs came out. Shitty flip-phones, nowhere near the quality of Nokia/RIM/Motorola, and Blackberry knockoffs (Samsung Blackjack). 


     


    Read this:


     


    http://pandodaily.com/2012/08/25/copying-works-how-samsungs-decision-to-mimic-apple-paid-off-in-spades/

  • Reply 63 of 369
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,154member

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by specter2009 View Post



    Apple are nothing more than thieving cowards and no longer innovative that's why Sony and many other companies are ahead of the curb. Steve Jobs deserved what happened to him and I'm glad that Bitch is 6ft under.


     


    If this post isn't worthy of an instant ban, don't know what the hell on the internet is. Everyone needs to click the report button on that one. 


     


    Oh wait, someone will come in to tell me he's just 'expressing an alternate opinion' and should be 'welcomed'. 

  • Reply 64 of 369


    Right and all the trollish behavior by members here isn't bannable. 

  • Reply 65 of 369


    I reported you two guys also.

  • Reply 66 of 369
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by DaHarder View Post


     


    What?


     


    As the owner of a both a Galaxy SIII and a 'current generation' iPod Touch I can only draw one of 3 conclusions from your little 'claim':


     


    01) You Do Not Own Both Devices, therefore you've have never made any such comparisons of the two devices.


     


    02) You Simply Have No Idea of What You Speak, therefore unable to properly discern the differences between the devices.


     


    03) You Are Lying (or at the very least blind), given that the devices in question are of different shapes, aspect-ratios, sizes, colors, substrate/material construction, UI look/configuration, et al.


     



     


    Anyway... It's going to be quite interesting WHEN Apple's little sue-rage gets to the higher courts and these nonsensical 'patents' are invalidated.




     


    Hi Mr Harder.


     


    I've got a Galaxy Nexus and an iPhone 4 and an HTC Cha Cha but I can't be bothered taking photo's, I did make this video demonstrating how an S III lags slightly when swiping your finger across the screen.


     


    What's that thing with the screen going black when opening Java programs, it's pretty annoying and what's with that blue glow crap when you reach the end of a list, is that trying to hide Apple's bounce back?


     


    I can make another video of that if you want.


     


    image

  • Reply 67 of 369
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by specter2009 View Post



    ...


     


    Sounds like you are the cowardly one, what's the matter pal, too afraid to insult the living?

  • Reply 68 of 369
    "Apple wrote:
    [" url="/t/152259/apple-adds-samsungs-flagship-galaxy-s-iii-galaxy-note-to-amended-galaxy-nexus-complaint#post_2180290"]
    Keep hitting them hard Apple! I've always wished for this to go thermonuclear! Apple shouldn't rest for a single moment! Keep them lawyers working 24-7-365, as there are plenty of copycats and rotten thieves out there left to sue.
    I say 60-60-24-7-365! :lol:

    How about: 15-36-24?
  • Reply 69 of 369
    hill60 wrote: »
    Hi Mr Harder.

    I've got a Galaxy Nexus and an iPhone 4 and an HTC Cha Cha but I can't be bothered taking photo's, I did make this video demonstrating how an S III lags slightly when swiping your finger across the screen.

    What's that thing with the screen going black when opening Java programs, it's pretty annoying and what's with that blue glow crap when you reach the end of a list, is that trying to hide Apple's bounce back?

    I can make another video of that if you want.

    <<stupid vid that disproves his point>

    ummmmm what lag?

    do you mean the inexact finger tracking? that's not lag. (I guess technically it is, but that's not what most people mean when they mention it)

    And the edge glow isn't to hide bounce back, it's Androids non-infringing method for indicating list end that Samsung removed in other devices when they added bounceback.
  • Reply 70 of 369
    How about: 15-36-24?

    that's one misshapen woman
  • Reply 71 of 369
    slurpy wrote: »
    If this post isn't worthy of an instant ban, don't know what the hell on the internet is. Everyone needs to click the report button on that one. 

    Oh wait, someone will come in to tell me he's just 'expressing an alternate opinion' and should be 'welcomed'. 

    Already done...there are trolls, there are dissenters...and then there's this bottom of the barrel scum.
  • Reply 72 of 369
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post





    ummmmm what lag?

    do you mean the inexact finger tracking? that's not lag. (I guess technically it is, but that's not what most people mean when they mention it)

    And the edge glow isn't to hide bounce back, it's Androids non-infringing method for indicating list end that Samsung removed in other devices when they added bounceback.


     


    It looks roughly around the same 300 mS lag that affects music creation software.


     


    Here's an earlier video I made with a Galaxy S, enjoy:-


     


    image

  • Reply 73 of 369

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post





    Already done...there are trolls, there are dissenters...and then there's this bottom of the barrel scum.


    and you sir are scum for calling other people who post here trolls and other names cause they don't suck on apples nuts like you do.

  • Reply 74 of 369

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by hill60 View Post


     


    Sounds like you are the cowardly one, what's the matter pal, too afraid to insult the living?



    The only real genius behind papa Jobs is he stole ideas and then paid off officials by claiming he invented it.

  • Reply 75 of 369

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by specter2009 View Post


    The only real genius behind papa Jobs is he stole ideas and then paid off officials by claiming he invented it.





     


    any evidence?

  • Reply 76 of 369
    apple ][apple ][ Posts: 8,680member

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by hill60 View Post


     


    It looks roughly around the same 300 mS lag that affects music creation software.


     



    I use a lot of music software, and I can notice the difference between a few milliseconds in sound. I can easily tell the difference between 5 ms and 10 ms.  That's one big reason why Android is pure junk and Apple is the only viable option for such uses, but it baffles me that so many Android users have such bad senses that they don't notice anything, are they all drugged up? How can people not notice lag in the hundreds of milliseconds? 300 milliseconds is more than a quarter of a second, that is absolutely terrible and totally unusable.

  • Reply 77 of 369

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post


    I use a lot of music software, and I can notice the difference between a few milliseconds in sound. I can easily tell the difference between 5 ms and 10 ms.  That's one big reason why Android is pure junk and Apple is the only viable option for such uses, but it baffles me that so many Android users have such bad senses that they don't notice anything, are they all drugged up? How can people not notice lag in the hundreds of milliseconds? 300 milliseconds is more than a quarter of a second, that is absolutely terrible and totally unusable.



    You must have missed the review of the Nexus 7 where this very site claimed that, "While previous versions of Android and older Android hardware had a noticeable lag in user interface responsiveness, the Nexus 7 feels akin to what iPhone and iPad users are already accustomed to."

  • Reply 79 of 369

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Bilbo63 View Post




    I am an Apple guy, and I support any company's decision to protect their designs and IP. That said, I am getting awfully tired of this. Ugh.



     


    So am I.


     


    It's ok Apple, you kicked their ass, fine. Now back to work, don't waste your time and money anymore in court. Improve your products and OS and make what you are known for: research, invent and develop.

  • Reply 80 of 369

    duplicate
Sign In or Register to comment.