Apple adds Samsung's flagship Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note to amended 'Galaxy Nexus' complaint

Comments

• Reply 121 of 369

Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

I can't believe someone who can sign up and post on an internet forum can so void of thinking rationally to believe the crap he wrote so I have to conclude that he must be trolling. I don't understand why such people just aren't banned for trolling from the start.

Neither do I.

• Reply 122 of 369
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    *Gavel bang*

Guilty. Of refusal to actually read anything.

I realize this is fake, but that's certainly the best way to advertise… lie about what Apple said.

You just can't ignore the babblings of an FNT, can you? Lol
  • Reply 123 of 369
    solipsismx wrote: »
    I can't believe someone who can sign up and post on an internet forum can so void of thinking rationally to believe the crap he wrote so I have to conclude that he must be trolling. I don't understand why such people just aren't banned for trolling from the start.

Seems like there's been a rash of that since June. Did AI get mentioned in some troll infested site?
  • Reply 124 of 369
    Neither do I.

But you make matters worse by justifying their existence with a reply.
  • Reply 125 of 369

It's a waste of time and money when it is overturned for jury misconduct. The jury foreman got on video stating that half the jury was siding with Samsung until he convinced them that prior art didn't constitute prior art. That billion dollars is about to be severely reduced or overturned completely, and when the case gets to Washington, the patents are going to be invalidated altogether as "Obvious". Laugh now, cry later dude.

• Reply 126 of 369

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

You just can't ignore the babblings of an FNT, can you? Lol

"The pitter-patter of FNTs,

we should give them all a punt!"

*piano riff*

"There's no limitation,

to how much they're trollin',

They treat an argument as if

they were bowlin',

I wish they'd take away the gutter guards,

I hope that somethin' better comes along!"

• Reply 127 of 369
    g3prog3pro Posts: 669member
    Apple has officially Jumped the Shark. :no:
  • Reply 128 of 369
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    dasanman69 wrote: »
    Seems like there's been a rash of that since June. Did AI get mentioned in some troll infested site?

For better or worse, there is a rush whenever Apple's mindshare grows. Especially if it grows considerably in a short time frame, like with a new product being announced.
  • Reply 129 of 369
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryanl View Post

Before you were entertaining. Now you are just wrong. The issue with the low level drivers had nothing to do with your perceived screen lag. The devices themselves aren't slow. It's the lack of low level access to hardware.

Such as the rendering of the screen?

• Reply 130 of 369

looks like there may be other companys that have infringed on google patents.

17,000 patents is alot to own and i would bet apple has infringed in some way or another.

apple arnt whiter than white .

and i own apple products( ipod touch, ipad ,ipod nano used as a watch)

from wiki

Google has publicly expressed its dislike for the current patent landscape in the United States, accusing Apple, Oracle and Microsoft of trying to take down Android through patent litigation, rather than innovating and competing with better products and services.[143] In August 2011, Google started the process of purchasing Motorola Mobility for US$12.5 billion, which was viewed in part as a defensive measure to protect Android, since Motorola Mobility holds more than 17,000 patents.[144] In December 2011 Google bought over a thousand patents from IBM.[145]

• Reply 131 of 369

Originally Posted by vitaminjayz View Post

from wiki

Could you please stop quoting Wikipedia until you understand what you're quoting?

OH WELL THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. image

• Reply 132 of 369
    berpberp Posts: 136member
    [VIDEO][/VIDEO]
    xgman wrote: »
    Well this just helped me to finally decide to ditch the iPhone and get the galaxy s3. Apple is a big bully and I don't want to support this sort of thing.
    Yeah! Yeah! As I've never owned an iPhone, or any mobile phone for that matter, ...no more Apple-branded fridge and dishwasher for me...ever! That'll teach the buggers...! And if they carry on with that nonsense, I'll buy my first iPhone at Samsung! ...I heard they've got a beautiful Samsung store across from the copycat Apple Store in Sydney, Australia. If I ever cross the Rubicon...Apple, you can bet the last quid of my Sponsor's PR budget, I'll never lay a bob on your cheap knock-off iPhone, ...even if I have to stop by a court of law on my way to my therapy.

Wow...that feels good I tell ya...! I think I'll skip my therapy for this week...
  • Reply 133 of 369

i will quote wiki

as it shows people that im not making this all up .

and yes i do know what im talking about ,as ive have about 8 apple products and about the same on android.

• Reply 134 of 369

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berp View Post

Yeah! Yeah! As I've never owned an iPhone, or any mobile phone for that matter, ...no more Apple-branded fridge and dishwasher for me...ever! That'll teach the buggers...! And if they carry on with that nonsense, I'll buy my first iPhone at Samsung! ...I heard they've got a beautiful Samsung store across from the copycat Apple Store in Sydney, Australia. If I ever cross the Rubicon...Apple, you can bet the last quid of my Sponsor's PR budget, I'll never lay a bob on your cheap knock-off iPhone, ...even if I have to stop by a court of law on my way to my therapy.

Wow...that feels good I tell ya...! I think I'll skip my therapy for this week...

here here , in all this bully tactics im tempted to sell my ipad 3 and get a samsung galaxy tab 2 and sell my ipods .

• Reply 135 of 369

i will quote wiki as it shows people that I'm not making this all up .

That's debatable.

and yes i do know what im talking about ,as ive have about 8 apple products and about the same on android.

Sorry, that… was a joke… 

• Reply 136 of 369
    looks like there may be other companys that have infringed on google patents.

17,000 patents is alot to own and i would bet apple has infringed in some way or another.

apple arnt whiter than white .

from wiki

Google has publicly expressed its dislike for the current patent landscape in the United States, accusing Apple, Oracle and Microsoft of trying to take down Android through patent litigation, rather than innovating and competing with better products and services.[143] In August 2011, Google started the process of purchasing Motorola Mobility for US$12.5 billion, which was viewed in part as a defensive measure to protect Android, since Motorola Mobility holds more than 17,000 patents.[144] In December 2011 Google bought over a thousand patents from IBM.[145]

And how many of those 17,000 patents are either expired or FRAND?
  • Reply 137 of 369

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

And how many of those 17,000 patents are either expired or FRAND?

same could be said about apple , who knows none of us.

• Reply 138 of 369

… All of us know. Or can know. If we actually read.

• Reply 139 of 369

LL

"The pitter-patter of FNTs,
    we should give them all a punt!"

*piano riff*

"There's no limitation,
    to how much they're trollin',
    They treat an argument as if
    they were bowlin',
    I wish they'd take away the gutter guards,
    I hope that somethin' better comes along!"

You have WAY too much time on your hands lol
  • Reply 140 of 369

Well let's see, Motorola has been making cell phones since 1983 and Apple since 2007. I would venture to guess Apple's iPhone patents still have a ways to go before they expire especially since they're still being awarded patents they filed for in 2006–2007.