Retina Macbook Left Handed?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Is it uncomfortable to use the trackpad with your left hand? Because I've heard that the trackpad is pushed over the the right a bit.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4

Originally Posted by marcusj0015 View Post

Is it uncomfortable to use the trackpad with your left hand? Because I've heard that the trackpad is pushed over the the right a bit.

It's right in the center, just like every Apple laptop.

• Reply 2 of 4
    It's right in the center, just like every Apple laptop.

... This will be my First Apple laptop. :/ It's supposed to come on Monday btw, which is pretty gai IMO. it took 9 days to get here! (assuming it comes on monday)
  • Reply 3 of 4

Originally Posted by marcusj0015 View Post

... This will be my First Apple laptop. :/ 

I think I said congrats earlier, but congrats, again! Boring history lesson: Since the PowerBook 100, Apple laptops have centered their tracking device. 

I've never understood why PC laptops will throw their trackpads off-center, myself. Not even for the models that have dedicated numpads.

It's supposed to come on Monday btw, which is pretty gai IMO. it took 9 days to get here! (assuming it comes on monday)

Well… you do know what has been taking up nearly all of Apple's shipping these past two weeks, right?

????

• Reply 4 of 4
    Yeah, but i didn't think they'd be pre shipping them at all, let alone so soon!

I said about how I'm getting a macbook for anyone else that was new. I guess I just haven't gotten to Ai's more personal nature yet.