drinking games

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
ok, me and my m8s are goin west to zona for spring break, and i intend to be plastered the whole time. so...we need some creative means to this end. any recommendations?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 22
    Well me and a friend of mine got drunk the other night and randomly ran around posting a \\_/ all over forums when we had a beer, then posted a thread on my forum with weirdness in it. Then randomly randomly there was this kid whos screen name was metatruk and some random fong stuff happend.
  • Reply 2 of 22
    _ alliance __ alliance _ Posts: 2,070member
    either i've had a few too many coronas...or you're drunk...
  • Reply 3 of 22
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    Meh.. what happened was there was a name on his buddy list that he didn't know where it came from, or who it was, So he put it in Google, and somehow he found <a href="http://www.dailybruin.ucla.edu/db/rcissues/00/09.25/images/view.truk.illus.jpg"; target="_blank">this picture</a>, so he posted it on this Skateboarding forum we go to. Then we found a bunch of other random images containing the word 'fong', and posting one in every thread we could (not the best example for me to make, I'm an Admin there). And the \\_/ originated on New Years eve, it was our 'shot glass game thread'. Not much of a game really.
  • Reply 4 of 22
    I like the drunking drinking game.

Whenever you see someone take a shot, you do too.
  • Reply 5 of 22
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    a fun one is "I've never". Esp if youre with girls and people you know a bit but not too well.

Basically, you go round the room/table and when its the persons turn you mention something that you have or have never done. All the people who HAVE done what the person says, have to have a sip. If no one drinks, then the speaker has to drink.

Example: Its my turn and I say "I've never been to Antarctica". All the people who have been there have to drink. If no one has been there (no one takes a sip) then I drink.

You can do fun things... target people for things you KNOW they have done (i've never run around naked down Broadway making turkey sounds...) and then you start getting int othe sex and intimate questions (first times, specific actions, etc etc etc). Obviously the more youdrink, the wilder it gets.

I have found out some WEIRD things of friends this way.

One of the funniest: two friends who are married were playing and one of the questions was "i've never had 'bloody' sex". the guy didnt drink but a second later, his wife said "but honey! of course you have!" At which point we stopped playing because we couldnt stop laughing for apporximately 30 minutes...

oh... and there's always "Truth or Dare"
  • Reply 6 of 22
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Drinking's not a game, it's an art form.
  • Reply 7 of 22
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    In honor of the return of Ren & Stimpy...

The Ren and Stimpy Drinking Game:

You'll need a tape of previous "Ren and Stimpy" episodes. Bring some beer, too.

Drink whenever one of the following happens.

- Anyone says 'man'

- Anyone pukes

- Stimpy farts (Drink twice if you can see the fart)

- Eyes bug out

- First time a new species is shown

- Gratuitous violence

- Unusual background (art)

- Anytime 'log' is said or sung.

- Any one is wearing a fireman helmet.

In college we had a couple...

Digital Clock Drinking Game:

- Everyone must take a sip of beer everytime the minute changes.

- Try to distract another player from doing that.

- Then point them out, they'll have to drink up their "time".

- Hilarity insues, or boredom...

Doctor Who Drinking Game:

- Whenever someone says "Doctor!" you must drink.

- Whomever misses that...see Digital Clock Drinking Game.
  • Reply 8 of 22
    Drink a lot of alcohol.
  • Reply 9 of 22
    What he said. You don´t need an excuse to drink.
  • Reply 10 of 22
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    we had one that was some fun. i think it was called 7's, or something like that.

shit, the only problem is every time i played every person got really hammered, so i'm having trouble remembering the rules.

it's something like you have two dice, and you roll them. you drink any time the total adds up to 7. if you get snake eyes you're the bitch, and you have to drink for all sorts of stupid reasons.

if you roll doubles, you get to pick who drinks, make up any rule you want (like split the dice among two people. then whoever rolls lower drinks what the high roller gets)

however, if the other person/people you give the dice to roll doubles, you have to drink twice what you were going to make them drink.

the game gets out of hand really quick. anyone else here heard of it? i'm sure i'm missing half the rules, but it was by far the fastest way to get people drunk, and it was a ton of fun.
  • Reply 11 of 22
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Things I see too much of:

"pong" : my personal fav. You need a ping pong table, paddles, ball, etc though, and the rules are pretty deep.

"beirut" : if you don't know what this is, I'll be surprised

"robo" : a heavier-duty version of quarters

"flip-cup" : chug, and flip the cup over. when you flip it, the next guy starts. It's similar to. . .

"boat-races" : chug, put the empty cup over your head, the next guy starts. It's a race between two "boats" (teams)

"keg race" : Two teams. Two kegs. You get the idea. See also: "case race."

"Power Hour" : one shot of beer every minute for an hour.

"The century club" : like power hour but for 100 mins

"The Power Lebowski" : sip/gulp of beer every time someone says "fück" in the movie. Similar to. . .

"The Dude" : A white russian every time the Dude has one.

Add to the list a couple dozen girly card games, plus the ever popular (and simple) "chug till you boot," which usually accompanies a keg/case race.
  • Reply 12 of 22
    chweave1chweave1 Posts: 164member
    I am a fan of all drinking games with cards.

Everyone knows asshole. It is a classic.

"Thumbmaster" or "Kings" are good ones. "Circle of Death" is a take on "Thumbmaster" or "Kings" but its wilder.

Then there is bullshit, which is a lot of fun. It is a good game to start off with. Then move on to asshole. Its best to play Circle of Death when people have already had enough to drink.
  • Reply 14 of 22
    [quote]Originally posted by alcimedes:

<strong>we had one that was some fun. i think it was called 7's, or something like that.

shit, the only problem is every time i played every person got really hammered, so i'm having trouble remembering the rules.

it's something like you have two dice, and you roll them. you drink any time the total adds up to 7. if you get snake eyes you're the bitch, and you have to drink for all sorts of stupid reasons.

if you roll doubles, you get to pick who drinks, make up any rule you want (like split the dice among two people. then whoever rolls lower drinks what the high roller gets)

however, if the other person/people you give the dice to roll doubles, you have to drink twice what you were going to make them drink.

the game gets out of hand really quick. anyone else here heard of it? i'm sure i'm missing half the rules, but it was by far the fastest way to get people drunk, and it was a ton of fun.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I played a game exactly like that, well from the rules i remember, except it was called 3 Man and change all the 7's in your rules to 3's. Its good stuff though.

Beirut is definately king of all drinking games.

Another good game is something my buddy EJ made up. It's extremely simple:

You have a pack of cards and as many people as you want. They guess a card and what every the difference of what they guessed and the actual card was, they have to drink that many seconds. Unless it's a 7 then they get off scott free. The less people the more drunk you get, real quick.

Peace,

Dan
  • Reply 15 of 22
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    beer pong is pretty kewl. its also not as complicated as it looks from this mass of words: two teams (or individuals) stand on either side of a pong table (or long flat pong-hieght'd surface), and arrange 6 plastic (or otherwise disposable) cups in a triangle (pointing to their opponent; 3 close to the edge, then 2, then 1 up front). These cups are each filled with a shot of something fun, or a 1/3 or so of a beer, or whatever your pleasure is. Both sides should start with similar amounts of alcohol. A pong ball is thrown from either team into the opposer's cups. If you land it, then the other team drinks that cup, and rearranges the cups to 3:2, then 1:2:1, then 2:1, then just 2, and the final 1. Turn doesn't change sides until the whole team goes. And if everyone on a team lands one in that turn (unless playing singles), they get the balls returned and go again. Once a team wins, the losers have to finish off whatever cups remain of the winning team. Also, to make sure not to get too unsanitary, you can have a cup of water on either side, to clean off the pong ball(s) as they fall off the table. The fun part is, as you drink your game improves (for some reason drunkeness is good for beer pong).
  • Reply 16 of 22
    We play with 10, 15 or 21 cup racks, but there are many different rules out there for every drinking game.
  • Reply 17 of 22
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    [quote]Originally posted by thuh Freak:

<strong> A pong ball is thrown from either team into the opposer's cups. </strong><hr></blockquote>

Nomenclature problem. You speak of Beirut. Beer Pong is a different game, oft confused for its inferior cousin Beirut.

But let's face it: The learning curve for Beer Pong is too steep to make it your spring break activity. Though it is the most fun and rewarding of all drinking games.
  • Reply 18 of 22
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    [quote]Originally posted by BuzzardsBay:

<strong>We play with 10, 15 or 21 cup racks, but there are many different rules out there for every drinking game.</strong><hr></blockquote>

with doubles 2 racks of 6 each on each side of the table is fun

when your triangle is done, you leave the game and it is up to your partner to win

it goes: 3:2:1 3:2 1:2:1 2:1 1:1 1

2 balls a side, if you sink both you get the balls back. if your partner is out you shoot 2 balls...

a variation of this is "jungle" beirut... this is where you can get rebounds.... basically you fight for the balls... you cannot drink and hold a ball at the same time either... so if you sink a cup, you should follow your shot to get the ball. your partner can hold 2 balls at once...

that game can get very physical so make sure the table is sturdy

it is A LOT of fun too now... where is that cheers smiley with the beer?
  • Reply 19 of 22
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    [quote]Originally posted by Splinemodel:

<strong>Nomenclature problem. You speak of Beirut. Beer Pong is a different game, oft confused for its inferior cousin Beirut.</strong><hr></blockquote>

hmm. never heard it called beirut. or maybe i had, and was too smashed to remember. we always called it beer pong.
  • Reply 20 of 22
    actually, if you remove the empties, it's libya, not beirut.

spline's right, i'm planning on introducing true beer pong to georgetown next year, when I have a full pingpong table to work with.

beirut is just no fun anymore, i destroy everyone. 10 cup on a short table is just... unbelievable.

flip-cup... meh. i don't dig it.

i enjoyed my very short-lived america's cup drinking game: every time TNZ fell behind another boatlength, you took a gulp of something.

when their boat broke, it was time for chugging.