Appeals court reverses ban on Samsung Galaxy Nexus in Apple patent dispute

Comments

• Reply 121 of 157

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

The question you dodged. Look to my previous posts.

Okay, and? I "dodged" it (ignored it) because it isn't valid. When the Note 2 comes out, we can compare its price unlocked to the iPhone's.

• Reply 122 of 157
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Techstalker View Post

Apple has the highest profit margin in the industry.

Microsoft's profit margins are higher.

• Reply 123 of 157
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    Okay, and? I "dodged" it (ignored it) because it isn't valid. When the Note 2 comes out, we can compare its price unlocked to the iPhone's.

It was plenty valid. You claimed the SGS lll and HTC One X were old, but they were not as old as the iPhone 4S. What was the full retail price of each before the iPhone 5 was released? My question had nothing to do with the Note 2.
  • Reply 124 of 157
    No, no, no. Brand new phones only, please.

So when do phones stop being brand new? Just so you know the One X and SGS lll retail for $499 and did so a month ago when the iPhone 4S was still $649. So explain to me how Apple doesn't sell phones for more.
  • Reply 125 of 157

Quote:

Originally Posted by Techstalker View Post

another one of your useless post that make no point or add anything of value. Yes samsung makes many low end android phones that are 4 inches and less each year, but again facts dont let them get in your way. 

Android phones also lose their value faster than the iphone due to android having so many flagship android phones. One is released every 2-3 months. 

Look I made a point. try it. 

So which flagship Android phones have launched since the Galaxy S III and HTC One X?

/crickets chirp

• Reply 126 of 157

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Tech industry. I don't think we're on the subject of scuffgate. image

'etch a sketch, a possible reference to prior art in tablets?

• Reply 127 of 157
    Hey Im a toal iMuppet and iDouche!

I love not being able to do squat on my phone unless Apple lets me because Im not really very smart.

Just call me iDouche similar to Steve Jobs iDead
  • Reply 128 of 157

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadra 610 View Post

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/10/11/appeals-court-overturns-ban-on-samsung-galaxy-nexus/

http://thenextweb.com/apple/2012/10/11/apples-earned-injunction-on-samsung-galaxy-nexus-reversed-by-appeals-court/

LMAO

Alright, Samsung can have their sad-assed device back on the shelf. No one's really buying it anyway. 

lookat that leader of the douches

• Reply 129 of 157

tallskill youre an oxygen thief faggot Apple sucker

• Reply 130 of 157

TallestSkill youre the typical iLemming

• Reply 131 of 157

Quote:

Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

So which flagship Android phones have launched since the Galaxy S III and HTC One X?

/crickets chirp

there was a piece of iphone5 released but it had more bugs than a insect farm!

• Reply 132 of 157
    hill60 wrote: »

/crickets chirp

The Moto RAZR MAXX HD. Crickets gone now.
  • Reply 133 of 157

Quote:

So when do phones stop being brand new? Just so you know the One X and SGS lll retail for $499 and did so a month ago when the iPhone 4S was still $649. So explain to me how Apple doesn't sell phones for more.

Which models are you comparing?

In Australian $ the Galaxy SIII RRP is $749, the iPhone 5 is $784 for the 16GB models and $829 vs $899 for the 32GB models.

Aha the 64GB model is over $1000, proof that Apple is dearer.

HTC has been forced to drop the price of the 32GB One X to $549 after sales fell off a cliff in response to Samsung steamrolling them with marketing or maybe it's the non-removable battery and no MicroSD support which are apparently an essential part of Android.

• Reply 134 of 157

Quote:

The Moto RAZR MAXX HD. Crickets gone now.

Not in Australia, or apparently Germany.

• Reply 135 of 157
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,595member

Quote:

Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

. . . or apparently Germany.

Well done!image

• Reply 136 of 157
    Which models are you comparing?

In Australian $ the Galaxy SIII RRP is $749, the iPhone 5 is $784 for the 16GB models and $829 vs $899 for the 32GB models.

Aha the 64GB model is over $1000, proof that Apple is dearer.

HTC has been forced to drop the price of the 32GB One X to $549 after sales fell off a cliff in response to Samsung steamrolling them with marketing or maybe it's the non-removable battery and no MicroSD support which are apparently an essential part of Android.

All 16 GB models in the US. The RAZR has no removable battery and it sold well.
  • Reply 137 of 157
    Not in Australia, or apparently Germany.

Doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
  • Reply 138 of 157

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTR View Post

What exactly is the 'etch industry'?

Stop being a sarcastic d#%@. It is obvious what he meant. 

• Reply 139 of 157

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadra 610 View Post

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/10/11/appeals-court-overturns-ban-on-samsung-galaxy-nexus/

http://thenextweb.com/apple/2012/10/11/apples-earned-injunction-on-samsung-galaxy-nexus-reversed-by-appeals-court/

LMAO

Alright, Samsung can have their sad-assed device back on the shelf. No one's really buying it anyway. 

Hm... why am I not amused that the quote came from macrumors.com?  *yawn*

“This is a product that, at most, captured 0.5 percent of the market,” Quinn said. “Nothing in the record here would support a finding of irreparable harm” to Apple. -- Bloomberg -- 

• Reply 140 of 157
    jragostajragosta Posts: 10,473member
    dasanman69 wrote: »

It really depends.

The 16 GB SGS III goes for $579 on Amazon (which makes your claim that it retailed for $499 rather difficult to believe). The iPhone 4S (it's nearest real competition) goes for $594 on Amazon.