Study: iPhone 5 web usage surges past Samsung Galaxy S III

12345679»

Comments

• Reply 161 of 166

Originally Posted by MacBeatle View Post

…Apple has a plan and their sticking to it…

What plan is that? Rather, how do you see this plan being laid out?

• Reply 162 of 166
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    macbeatle wrote: »

Yeah, it sucks so bad they sold 5 million in 2 days. Android? Nothing but a marketing tool. Why doesn't Google use their GUI on every phone out there? Because phone makers want to compete with Apple. And updates? Yeah, when you can get them. iPhone users all get the same update as long as you're using at least an iPhone 3GS. iOS 6 is like stale bread? There are millions of stale Android phones and tablets out there sinking up the joint. I had the new Motorola Droid and could not get an update to save my life. I was at the mercy of Verizon. but Verizon wants you to buy a new and improved phone so why give you an update that you'll be happy with. You think it's easy to write code, design one and then wait fro the critics to pick it apart. Success doesn't come easy but Apple has a plan and their sticking to it, whether you like it or not. And your free to go join the Android party.

You're new so you get a pass this time, but there's a little thing called sarcasm and Tallest Skil likes to spread thick sometimes.
  • Reply 163 of 166

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

What plan is that? Rather, how do you see this plan being laid out?

Okay, so you are a sarcastic poster from what I gather. No problem, I understand you now. Yeah, I'm new so this was straight from the heart. Apple's plan is simply this: This is our product. We make it according to what we think is a great product. If you like it, buy it. If not, buy something else. Does the plan need to be laid out so it looks like part of the Constitution? No. Simple, elegant and it works. Period.For years I've had to deal with Windows. Now since turning into an Apple Fan, no headaches. That's how computers and cell phones should work. One company, one responsible party. That's my answer.

• Reply 164 of 166

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

You're new so you get a pass this time, but there's a little thing called sarcasm and Tallest Skil likes to spread thick sometimes.

If we weren't so passionate about Apple, how else could I have posted? Thanks for the pass.

• Reply 165 of 166

Okay, so you are a sarcastic poster from what I gather. No problem, I understand you now. Yeah, I'm new so this was straight from the heart. Apple's plan is simply this: This is our product. We make it according to what we think is a great product. If you like it, buy it. If not, buy something else. Does the plan need to be laid out so it looks like part of the Constitution? No. Simple, elegant and it works. Period.For years I've had to deal with Windows. Now since turning into an Apple Fan, no headaches. That's how computers and cell phones should work. One company, one responsible party. That's my answer.

Hmm. Yeah. Stick around here. We need more of you.

If we weren't so passionate about Apple, how else could I have posted? Thanks for the pass.

And after that interpretation of their plan, I say welcome.

• Reply 166 of 166
    I am beginning to think you're a counterexample. :\
    Your posts are a complete waste of my web-viewing time.

That's simple! Then don't read my post.. we call this freedom...if you know what's the meaning of it!:p