iPad mini first impression, members please share...

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014

Got mine and using it since afternoon, and it is just freaking awesome, dont wanna put it down.Share yours...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    russellrussell Posts: 296member

Quote:

Originally Posted by PersonalTaste View Post

"Apple sells premium products at premium prices to premium customers." Cheapskates need not apply

Is that what you say to yourself when you're writing the check for your credit card bill?

• Reply 2 of 6
    adonissmuadonissmu Posts: 1,776member
    russell wrote: »

Is that what you say to yourself when you're writing the check for your credit card bill?
    how do you know he has a credit card bill
  • Reply 3 of 6

Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post

how do you know he has a credit card bill

He's simply making fun of Apple users, claiming we have to "justify" our purchases to ourselves.

• Reply 4 of 6
    nhtnht Posts: 4,522member

Quote:

Originally Posted by PersonalTaste View Post

Got mine and using it since afternoon, and it is just freaking awesome, dont wanna put it down.Share yours...

Only got to play with one at the store since I want the LTE version.  It is freaking awesome in terms of lightness and mobility.  Tried some of the apps and websites and they all seemed to work well.

I think that I would do most of my typing in portrait mode though.

• Reply 5 of 6
    adonissmuadonissmu Posts: 1,776member
    I love my iPad mini. I like how light it is and how portable it is. You notice the non-retina screen more on websites in portrait mode than anything else but you can always zoom in on the web sites and the text will look better.
  • Reply 6 of 6

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russell View Post

Whatever make you sleep at night.

After getting the mini, i didn't even touch the iPad 2 anymore :)

the white 4s to go with white iPad 2, and the black slate 5 to go with black slate mini. 

Love how light it is, i am a small import business owner, i think my customers will be happy to look at my products on a much lighter and thinner iPad mini.

Edit: picture was taken by my wife 4s with instagram filter :)