Web Page problem

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
When I go to <a href="http://baseballaddicts.net/piratestalk/"; target="_blank">here</a> (click on the "OnlyBucs Fan Forum" link on the lower left--the URL does not change) in IE 5.1.3 (OSX 10.1) and scroll down once inside the forums, the blue scrollbar at the bottom of my screen duplicates and fills up the screen until you cannot see anything on the whole screen except for numerous blue scrollbars. How can I get rid of this? I think someone with an iBook would be best suited to help here--a bigger screen may not have the blue scrollbar at the bottom. If this is a little vague sorry. If I can somehow capture a screen shot I would if someone can tell me how.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    probably a quartz redraw error. did you try logging out and back in?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Yeah, but it happens almost every time (funny, it didn't happen this time. :confused: If it happens again, I'll post.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Yup, happened again. :confused:
  • Reply 4 of 4
    enderender Posts: 353member
    Apple-Shift-3 takes a screenshot of your entire screen and saves it to your startup drive.

Apple-Shift-4 lets you select the area that you would like to take a screenshot of, but does the same thing otherwise.

This works in OS 9 and OS X.

-Ender