Ipod Touch screen protector

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Anyone have any recommendations for a good screen protector for 4G ipod touch? See lots online and some bad reviews..\

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    You don't really need one. You can run your keys directly over your screen with purposeful force and nothing will happen.

Unless you're carrying raw diamonds, rocks, or shards of glass in your pocket, you're not gonna have a problem with it.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

You don't really need one. You can run your keys directly over your screen with purposeful force and nothing will happen.

Unless you're carrying raw diamonds, rocks, or shards of glass in your pocket, you're not gonna have a problem with it.

I hate the fingerprints though...Im a germ freak and the thought of all that bacteria on there... Probably a girl thing, but like to keep the surface clean
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bostongal View Post

I hate the fingerprints though...Im a germ freak and the thought of all that bacteria on there... Probably a girl thing, but like to keep the surface clean

Rub it with the bottom hem of your shirt. That'll clean 'er right up. Or, I guess, wait for someone with screen protector experience.

Sorry, I just don't use them. They mess with the texture of the touchscreen surface, and that just doesn't jive with me.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bostongal View Post

Anyone have any recommendations for a good screen protector for 4G ipod touch? See lots online and some bad reviews..\

The screen can and will get scratched wit heavy use.

I very strongly recommend Power Support screen protectors. They look great, don't have a "rainbow effect" or a "crystal effect", they are super scratch-resistant, seem to last forever, and they are air permeable, so you can smooth out bubbles any time just by rubbing them.

I have Power Support screen protectors on my iPhone, my wife's iPhone, my iPod Touch, and my iPad 2. They made a lot of money off of me. I've tried other brands, and those things sometimes look imperfect after a day, and look terrible after a month. Power Support screen protectors can last a year.
  • Reply 5 of 6

I just got the Shell Shock: G-Class and it's the best iPod screen protector i've used yet. I had the clear screen protector on my last iPod, but it fell out of my lap as I was getting out of the car and cracked down the right side of the screen. The Shell Shock is scratch and shock proof and makes it impossible for bubbles to pop up on the screen. 

• Reply 6 of 6

I like the Shell Shock: G-Class. It's the best ipod screen protector i've used so far. It's scratch proof and shock proof. Cellairis made a video showing it against a stapler and another against a typewriter. Check out the video to see what i'm talking about. It's pretty amazing.