Where is iTunes 11?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
it was supposed to be here on the 14th, is what I read, but I'm not sure where, anyway, is Apple gonna blow through ANOTHER fucking release date?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    it was supposed to be here on the 14th, is what I read, but I'm not sure where, anyway, is Apple gonna blow through ANOTHER fucking release date?

Where did you read that, exactly?
  • Reply 3 of 15
    jlljll Posts: 2,713member

Uhm, he's just guessing.

We don't know if it was supposed to be released on the 14th.

• Reply 4 of 15
    I know that he was guessing, but he made it sound like if it doesn't come out on the 14th, it probably won't happen this month, and honestly, I'm tired of iTunes 10. :c
  • Reply 5 of 15

Originally Posted by marcusj0015 View Post

I know that he was guessing, but he made it sound like if it doesn't come out on the 14th, it probably won't happen this month…

That's what happens when you take the words of idiots as fact. You get all riled up for something physically impossible, and then you get furious when Apple invariably cannot fulfill those desires. Then their stock tanks. And then hundreds more outlandish rumors pop up.

And then Apple does something idiotic like, oh, I don't know, LISTENS to the rumors and makes a product designed after what morons think is good. Then they release it and BAM, it sucks, giving physical proof of Apple's failures, and the stock tanks more.

Moral of the story is: This is the Apple rumor community. If you're not vomiting due to an overdose of salt after every rumor you read, you're doing it wrong. image

• Reply 6 of 15
    iTunes 11 does look like an improvement (finally!), and I'm keen to see it, but it looks like it's going to be at the end of this month.
  • Reply 7 of 15
    Well at the iPhone 5 event they announced the new iTunes. They said it would be out by the end of october. I've just finished watching the iPad Mini event and they didn't said a word about iTunes 11. Somebody have any news ?
  • Reply 8 of 15

Originally Posted by Donalddric View Post

Well at the iPhone 5 event they announced the new iTunes. They said it would be out by the end of october. I've just finished watching the iPad Mini event and they didn't said a word about iTunes 11. Somebody have any news ?

November.

• Reply 9 of 15

It was supposed to be October , then November, November's almost over...

• Reply 10 of 15
    alexnalexn Posts: 119member
    Would you rather have it as announced and full of bugs/not working, or later than announced and in a (more) bug-free condition? It's not as though it's actually that important either (compared with, say, delayed iMacs).
  • Reply 11 of 15

Originally Posted by AlexN View Post

Would you rather have it as announced and full of bugs/not working, or later than announced and in a (more) bug-free condition? It's not as though it's actually that important either (compared with, say, delayed iMacs).

I wish we were still whining about "Where is iTunes 11? Where's the actual full iTunes redesign?" rather than knowing anything about it now…

• Reply 12 of 15

Ok, without sounding like a whining fool, but it is coming dangerously close to the end of November and still no iTunes 11.  Does anyone have any new information on this, or are we still in wait and see mode?

• Reply 13 of 15

Originally Posted by Mike Eggleston View Post

…it is coming dangerously close to the end of November and still no iTunes 11.

The new iMacs ship on November 30. I bet they'll ship with the next iTunes installed. image

• Reply 14 of 15

Typically they have released iTunes versions on Wednesdays so who knows it could still get released today sometime. If not I bet that it will either be Friday or we will see yet another delay.

• Reply 15 of 15

They (finally) released it!!  It is in Software Update