How do I backup iPhone SMS text messages? I want to be able to save iPhone SMS text..

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
How do I backup iPhone SMS text messages?

I want to be able to save iPhone SMS text messages off of my iPhone. Is there any way I can do that?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8

Apolsoft SMS Transfer for Android Phone (Android v2.1-4.1)

Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer is the only smart andriod SMS backup and managment software. It is an application designed for cellphones running android system. It allows you to transfer and backup your SMS messages between android phone and desktop computer. I think all android users should own such a powerful android SMS backup manager, because it is a rare good software.

Backup and save all your android phone SMS to computer

View and edit exported text message on computer

Restore SMS from computer to android phone

See the SMS which you want to print by preview window

Desktop tool support:Win NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win 7

Phone port support:Android 2.1/Android 2.2/Android 2.3.x/ android4.0/android/4.1

Transfer SMS into .db file and print it on computer

PC manage tool support txt,excel,csv export

Support unlimited SMS backup&restore

Export SMS to .db file on computer

Fast backup and restore speed

Easy to us

Buy here is the official version of the software:

Free down:  http://www.apolsoft.com/download.html

More:  http://www.apolsoft.com/sms-transfer.html

• Reply 2 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Johnwhicsi View Post

Who can help me?

Woah! bumping after 2 mins?! Steady there...

1. SMS are backed up by iTunes as part of the backup process so if you restore the iPhone or upgrade the messages will come with you.

2. Ecamm's PhoneView allows you to copy messages to your Mac:

http://www.ecamm.com/mac/phoneview/

PhoneView is also part of the MacUpdate Promo bundle right now: https://www.mupromo.com/

3. Alternatively you can just cut and paste single messages into emails/notes if you want a free option, but obviously much more effort.
  • Reply 3 of 8

Recently we can use iCloud to backup text messages or you can use this iPhone SMS Backup & Restore tool on computer to help.

• Reply 4 of 8

I am almost sure that the iOS backup created by iTunes (or uploaded to iCloud, if you have your iCloud backup set up) contains sms messages. The caveat is that you need to restore your iPhone to a previous state if you would like to restore your sms messages.

• Reply 5 of 8

How to transfer SMS from iPhone to computer/mac?

lots of iPhone users have the same trouble. that is they can't backup the SMS to anywhere when the SMS box is full, then they have to delete all of them to prevent iPhone rejecting new SMS receiving. so here i introduce a useful tool, hope that it  can help you 

Windows:Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS

With Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS, you can transfer the iPhone SMS to computer as a txt file or a ANTS file before the event above happens. Before the transfer, you can choose to transfer from all  contacts or a single contact, further more, you can choose transfer the SMS to a TXT file or a ANTS file. In ANTS file condition, you can protect the file with a password to keep your privacy. From now on ANTS file support edit feature just the same operation process as the SMS edit on iPhone. If you want print iPhone SMS, you can choose MHT file format, then open the file by Internet Explorer, print it just like shown on iPhone! 

Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS can provide you: 

* Backup SMS in iPhone to computer before iPhone reject receiving new SMS. 

* View and Manage old iPhone SMS in your computer.

* View SMS in Text file format (.txt file), ANTS file format (.ants file), MHT file format (.mht file)on PC.

* Password protection support (ANTS file only).

* Edit SMS (ANTS file only)

* Print SMS (MHT file print by IE).

Mac:3herosoft iPhone SMS to Computer Transfer for Mac

3herosoft iPhone SMS to Computer Transfer for Mac can help you transfer iPhone SMS to Mac to avoid missing of the valuable messages. And it can also help you copy Music, Video, Podcast, TV Show files from iPhone to Mac. 

*iPhone SMS to Mac transfer

3herosoft iPhone SMS to Computer Transfer for Mac can transfer iPhone SMS to Mac to avoid missing of the valuable iPhone SMS. 

*Transfer iPhone SMS to Mac as .txt files

3herosoft iPhone SMS to Computer Transfer for Mac can transfer all the iPhone SMS or the specific iPhone SMS to Mac as .txt files. 

*iPhone to Mac Transfer

3herosoft iPhone SMS to Computer Transfer for Mac can also transfer Music, Video, Podcast, TV Show from iPhone to Mac for backup. 

more:

• Reply 6 of 8

I encountered similar problems, this software really solved my problem, thank you.

• Reply 7 of 8

I encountered similar problems, this software really solved my problem, thank you.

• Reply 8 of 8

Well copy10 spy application is perfectly do that just try copy10 spy application you can monitor all text msg You can download all data as CSV report to your PC to view or insert to your own database.

Download copy10 spy apps at www.Copy10.com in lowest price 4.99$ 10days (best offer) get

5 days premium plan coupon on Facebook... www.facebook.com/copy10COM