Apple earnings come in flat at $13.1B on sales of 47.8M iPhones, 22.9M iPads and 4.1M Macs

Comments

• Reply 81 of 157

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitz1 View Post

And oh, BTW, the outlandish numbers come right from the heads of the supporters who still have this silly idea that iOS is marketleader...

Rough awakenings

Obviously... You have nothing to add either!

• Reply 82 of 157
    blitz1blitz1 Posts: 438member

Well, I must say, my straddle is paying off... big time.

• Reply 83 of 157

Tim is about to answer to the rumors on order cuts image

• Reply 84 of 157

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromartins View Post

Yes, 500 million iOS devices, how many Android devices? Are you stupid or some sort of idiot? Can't you read or find information?

What is wrong with you? irrational troll.

Nothing's wrong with me...

Market says there's something wrong with Apple.

Right now, I'm making a killing.

• Reply 85 of 157
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    stelligent wrote: »
    ASP of iPads went down from $535 to $467, a drop of $68. Given that the difference in the starting prices of iPad and iPad Mini is $170, this might suggest more Mini's were sold.

Come again? More iPad minis sold compared to...? The $68 price despite the $170 disparity indicates that price isn't the biggest issue as customers didn't overwhelmingly take advantage of the $170 entry level price. It shows that the 10" iPad was still the most popular and/or the higher end iPad minis were very popular.
  • Reply 86 of 157
    rogifanrogifan Posts: 10,669member
    Stock will be down probably 10% tomorrow. Since the Q&A they've gone down even further. :no:
  • Reply 87 of 157
    srangersranger Posts: 473member

Not hard to understand....

Apple was over valued.  No company could maintain the growth that Apple had in the last few years... Period...

This is a market correction, nothing else to see here....

The stock in comfortable in the $500/share range.  Growth from here will be steady and more realistic....

• Reply 88 of 157
    stelligentstelligent Posts: 2,680member

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Come again? More iPad minis sold compared to...? The $68 price despite the $170 disparity indicates that price isn't the biggest issue as customers didn't overwhelmingly take advantage of the $170 entry level price. It shows that the 10" iPad was still the most popular and/or the higher end iPad minis were very popular.

You are absolutely right. I did the subtraction and somehow applied the difference with the wrong logic.

• Reply 89 of 157

Quote:

Nothing's wrong with me...

Market says there's something wrong with Apple.

Right now, I'm making a killing.

I don't care if you are making a killing or not. I'm just saying that you were being stupid and retarded.

Obviously you have some sort of blinders that do not allow you to see the reality. I showed facts.

There's nothing wrong with Apple, but the Market? Only a stupid 5year old can't see it. Apple is great, doing great... growing, making the best products and that's what matters. Who cares about a bunch of stupid (even if rich) fat guys that understand 0 about the tech world or anything that matters (i'm talking about Wall street)?

Market= Gambling.

• Reply 90 of 157

Hey Pedro,

After Hours : 463.80 Down 50.21 (9.77%)

Who's the idiot?

• Reply 91 of 157

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

Stock will be down probably 10% tomorrow. Since the Q&A they've gone down even further. image

Dood they are already down near 10%. This is unbelievable. There's 2.5 more hours to go in after.

• Reply 92 of 157

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromartins View Post

I don't care if you are making a killing or not. I'm just saying that you were being stupid and retarded.

Obviously you have some sort of blinders that do not allow you to see the reality. I showed facts.

There's nothing wrong with Apple, but the Market? Only a stupid 5year old can't see it. Apple is great, doing great... growing, making the best products and that's what matters. Who cares about a bunch of stupid (even if rich) fat guys that understand 0 about the tech world or anything that matters (i'm talking about Wall street)?

Market= Gambling.

Quote:

Hey Pedro,

After Hours : 463.80 Down 50.21 (9.77%)

Who's the idiot?

Can you two take it "outside"? Please?

• Reply 93 of 157
    sranger wrote: »
    Not hard to understand....

Apple was over valued.  No company could maintain the growth that Apple had in the last few years... Period...

This is a market correction, nothing else to see here....

The stock in comfortable in the $500/share range.  Growth from here will be steady and more realistic....
    But Google and Amazon aren't overvalued? Pfffft :rolleyes:
  • Reply 93 of 157

Alright, bad news is that the stock is down 10% in after hours. Good news is that only has another ~$60 to go before it hits a major resistance level. Viva la Resistance!

• Reply 95 of 157

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRtexasranger View Post

Alright, bad news is that the stock is down 10% in after hours. Good news is that only has another ~$60 to go before it hits a major resistance level. Viva la Resistance!

Bad news? This is the time to buy, lads and lassies!

• Reply 96 of 157
    Dood they are already down near 10%. This is unbelievable. There's 2.5 more hours to go in after.
    At what point would they halt trading?
  • Reply 97 of 157

Quote:

Well, I must say, my straddle is paying off... big time.

Really.

And we should believe you because you told us this is what you were planning to do, or are you just having a wet dream? image

• Reply 98 of 157
    cameronjcameronj Posts: 2,357member
    rogifan wrote: »
    At what point would they halt trading?

Hahahahahahaha
  • Reply 99 of 157

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Year over year they were flat.

I thought the same thing too. But then, it occurred to me that the same quarter last year was one week longer. So EPS actually went up by close to 8%.

• Reply 100 of 157

Enough name-calling. Someone's right, someone's wrong. The one in the right shouldn't have to resort to using anything but the truth, but both sides are doing it.

Cool your respective jets.